Chapter-3

The last time we left: Naruto's family just met naruto after 12 years. (Technically Minato saw him when he gave him missions)anyway, they found out that Naruto was a father.

Back to the story: 

No one POV:

There was quiet silence until Naruto spoke up in a calm voice." No, You disowned me when you gave the clan heir to Menma and Naruko. Uzumaki for Menma and Namikaze for Naruko." there was no hatred nor militias intent in his voice."

Flashback four years:

It was the triplet's birthday. Most people in the village attended the birthday. The birthday was held in Namikaze Compound. The birthday went as the other birthday that was held by the Hokage. Except Minato was on the sealing using chakra and he used a Jutsu to make his voice louder. "Okey...Quiet down, today I am going to announce the heir and heirs of Uzumaki and Namikaze,*Minato waited for his voice to sink in*, Their Names are Menma and Naruko"

Naruto was on a random orange building. He felt bad for Mito since she must feel sad. So the said man decided to give Mito a present, the present was a shadow sword it has the ability to cut throw most things. It gets stronger when you kill someone stronger than you.

The Shadow Sword look like this:

The sword was in the wood box

The sword was in the wood box. After the announcement. Kushina used the same Jutsu to tell them it is time for the triplets to open the gifts.

Menma and Naruko were opening the gifts. They got some gifts and the most important gift they got was the toad summoning and the slug summoning. toad summoning for Menma and Naruko for slug summoning respectively. Mito never got a summoning contract. 

Then Minato looks through the gifts and he found a wooden box. It says for Mito, and it also says Only for Mito's eyes. Minato raised an eyebrow. He gave Mito the box anyway. This got everyone's attention. Mito opens the box to find a note it says"Hello it's from your big brother. and this is only for your eyes only, after reading it burn it". Mito hides the note in her pocket.

She found a sword. The blond-haired girl picked up the sword. When the sword was picked it glowed black. It got Minato's attention. The blond Hokage will try to pick up the sword himself. keyword being "TRY". This would get other's attention as well.

Flashback end:

Sorry for the short episode. I got some technical problems. 

I am writing another fanfiction. 

stay tuned......................................................................................................................

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATION...........

..

...

....

......

........

g00d bye.

I will try to post the next chapter on April-10-2021 No promises.