Chapter 11

A/n: What's up Guys; I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter, In this Chapter, I will be covering the rest of "BELL TEST".

Like always Naruto FACT: Kakashi used to have a slogan like Naruto. Naruto's being "Datebeyo"(Believe it!), Kakashi's being "Gozaru".

Back to the story:

The last time we left of "Three down, Menma is my next target," Naruto thought to himself.

Naruto then used his advanced senses to detect Menma, who was hiding nearby push. "Not bad for a genin, he can hide very well, I'm sure no Chunin can detect him, let's see his combat skill," Naruto thought. Naruto then appeared behind Menma and tapped him on the shoulder. "How did you get behind me?" Menma asked, not looking back. "I am a Jonin with acute senses," Naruto explained. "Okay, did you expect this?" Menma exclaimed as he blew up. "Huh, explosion clone," Naruto said to himself.

Then nearby trees exploded, and after a while, the smoke cleared, revealing an unharmed Naruto with not even a scratch. "How did you do it without a scratch?" Menma wondered. Menma then jumped in the air while making some hand gestures. "I can't let him recover," Menma reasoned. "WIND STYLE; WIND TORRENT," Menma yelled as a large tornado approached Naruto. "RULERS AUTHORITY," Naruto declared as the wind died away.

"What is that technique?" Menma wondered. Menma then appeared in Mid-Chunnin speed behind Naruto. He then delivers a powerful kick to Naruto's back, but it misses him completely. "After Image," Menma murmurs, and Naruto walks behind Menma, making some hand gestures. "SHADOW ART; BINDING SHADOW," Naruto said as shadows appear around them, then they came on Menma's body, binding and paralyzing him.

"Four down, Mito, my next target," Naruto thought to himself. Naruto then appears in the center of the training grounds. He then takes a seat in the center. He planned to wait until someone attacked.

Mito is an example of "This is my ideal opportunity to strike," Mito reasoned. Mito then runs at Low-Chunin speed towards Naruto. She then equips a Kunai in her hand, slashing towards her Sensei. Naruto then grabs her hand and kicks Mito in the stomach, much to her surprise. POOFS, as Naruto predicted, the Mito in front of him. Another Mito emerged from behind and delivered a powerful punch to her Sensei. Naruto deflects the punch and kicks Mito's stomach, causing it to POOFS. Then a swarm of Mito encircles Naruto, all of them making the hand-sign "Combination Style; Water Tyfoon" Mito murmurs. (This is a JUTSU that combines water and wind to create this JUTSU.) Naruto was targeted by the Water Tyfoon. "This GENIN is talented, but," said Naruto as he casts shadows around him. "SHADOW DRAGON ROAW," Naruto says, causing the shadow to collide with the evaporating water.

Mito was PANTING furiously. Mito was bracing herself for a beaten-up sensei. When the smoke cleared, he revealed himself to be a man without a scratch. "How did you manage to sur-" Mito yelled but was cut off by a back chop.

________________________________________________________

Sakura awoke to find Naruko tied to a stomp, and she looked down to find herself tied to the stomp as well. "Why the hell am I tethered to the HU-" When a figure emerged from the shadows, she was cut off from her thoughts. "I'm sorry, but you guys failed; the real solution is teamwork," Naruto said. "Because I am such a nice person, I will give you guys another chance to become Genin," Naruto said. "How can we do that?" Mito exclaimed. "It's simple; touch me and don't feed Sukura and Naruko," Naruto explained. "Okay," everyone said except Sakura and Naruko. "When do we begin?" Menma inquired. "I'll give you 10 minutes," Naruto said as he walked away.

-Five minutes later-

The three Genin who are not tied to the tree were eating until a rumbling stomach interrupted them. They looked up to see the two tied girls blushing. Menma is the astute and logical character who tries to feed Naruko but is cut off by Sakura. "Why are you feeding us? I'm not complaining, but won't you guys fail," Sakura asked. "Huh, the test is about teamwork, so it stands to reason that the next exercise will be about teamwork, so we need everyone at full strength," Menma reasoned. The two girls eat them cautiously. When they were done eating, the sky darkened and shadow lightning struck in front of them, creating shadow smoke. When it cleared, it revealed an irritated Naruto.

Naruto then took a step forward. "You fail- nope, you passed," Naruto said as the dust settled. "You are now Team 7, and I will tell you that teamwork is one of the best qualities of a Ninja," Naruto explained.

(I am gonna end this Chapter Now, Stay tuned) Also, subscribe to my youtube channel you would find a link in the comments)

Also, comment down whether you want SMALL CHAPTERS BUT FAST UPDATES. OR BIG CHAPTERS BUT SLOW UPDATES

THIS CHAPTER WAS UPLOADED 25 HOURS AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER.