chapter 9

"talk about what"

"us"

"there's no us i'm just a friend remember?" i say with a sarcastic smile and walk pass him but he grabs my arm and turns towards me

"why are you so mad about that? i mean that's what we are"

"erick are you stupid? last time i checked friends don't kiss, friends don't call each other "mi amor or mami", friends don't act like couples"

"okay look i get it that i haven't officially asked you to be my girlfriend but it's not that i don't want too"

"i'm not mad at that i'm mad at the fact that you tell chris that i'm just a friend when he obviously knows about us!"

"okay fine but can you calm down?! you're throwing me off!"

"oh?! so i'm throwing you off now? good now you're the thrown off one now it's not just me!!"

"lower down your voice."

"no!"

"lower it down y/n."

"or else what"

erick grabs me and pulls me towards him and puts a finger on my mouth to shush me

"i can do more than just this darling, trust me  we can be arguing but i'll make sure to put you in your place, if you want respect you respect me first. understood?"

"yeah"

"i'm sorry baby i really i am" he says calmed down

"it's okay erick i just overreacted i guess, it's just im so happy when i'm with you and i get insecure about myself that i'm not pretty enough for you or something like that and im scared to lose you"

erick gives me a sweet smile and bends down to give me a kiss

"i'm happy when i'm with you too" he says and i smile, he presses his head towards mine

"erick"

"yes?"

"can i confess something?"

"yeah"

"i liked you since the moment zabdiel introduced me to you"

"that long?"

i blushed and looked down

"yeah"

"can i confess something too?"

"yeah"

"i've always found you beautiful since that day as well"

i shot my head up and locked my eyes with his beautiful emerald green eyes

"really?"

he chuckles

"yes"

"then what are we?"

"let's just say we're in the talking stage"

i nod

"okay"

"y/n"

"yes?"

"you're beautiful don't ever forget that"

________________________________

okay but how come i'm late on the whole samantha joel and christopher drama?