Prologue - You know the rule and so do I, Say goodbye

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"a"

A drip fell into my shoulders.

'It's going to rain soon'

As I open my front door into my house, my little sister greet me.

"Yahoo How's your day!?" Cheerfully Greet me while she lays on the couch watching her TV show.

My only family member left in this world is my little sister.. so... maybe I kind of spoiled her too much.

"Ha....", I sighed. "when will you find a job.. I already told you so many times.. you're already frickin 25 years old... if you don't find one until next month I will force myself to kick you out...okay? ^^" I glared at her with a smile.

"Oh oh.. yea of course I know that.." she sweats not looking into the eyes

"Ah.. is that so?^^" as I about to take my weapon—

My little sister sweats more, horrified "oh! no nO NO I wiLL I WILL! I ALREADY APPLIED ONE!"

"Oh, good then." the tension got down. She sighs in relief.

—————— Time Skip: Making Dinner ——————

'Oil oil oil...'

Finding the oil almost empty

'Fuck I need to go outside again to buy some oil in a minimarket I hope there's some..'

I take my umbrella because currently it is raining outside, ah forgot the wallet...

"Oi where are you going?"

"Going to buy oil. For dinner." I answered back

"I can go with you if you want." She offered

"No, it's raining it would be troublesome and we only have one umbrella in this house." I answered back while opening the door.

"Fine.. hurry okay!"

"Okay!" I closed the door behind.

——————————

*cling cling*

'Fuuu, done gotta go home now.. fuck. The rain is getting heavier'

I try to go home as quickly as I can

And..

'Aww MY FUcKInG GLaSSEs!'

As I try to clean my glasses, the wind blows my umbrella which also pulling me into the street.

Shit.

I slipped and I fell. It's fuckin hurt and gross.

Shit.

And then a light suddenly came towards me. I think I also saw a man with a microphone. What.

Shit.

It went dark..

And I wake up

"..."

*chirp chirp*

'nice. It's already 20 year i died... ah.. already morning..? Ah.. k back to sleep.'

As I slowly getting sleepier again—

*SLAM*

—A slamming door open

"You guys—" I groan.

'Are shit.' unconsciously he made a grin from his face.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

A/N : um um um so i tried :,) haha I hate everything.