Chapter 5

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Summary from last chapter : Astrum being an awkward creature.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Hey! Do you have time to talk for a moment? " there was a girl's voice calling him.

I look back, a girl with blond hair, sharp violet eyes... like your typical villainess

Ah.  right. This tea party place is also where she lives.

"Me?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes you!" "She huffed. "Why are you doing here!" She asked.

???

Am I in a place where I can't enter? then I'll just go. I don't want to cause trouble.

"Ah, then I excuse myself—"

"NO!" She shouted

???

"You must stay here!" she orders.

(; ತ_ತ) ???

"M- My name is Irises Dystopia, I would like you to introduce yourself."

if I give her my name, will she report me..?

Astrum hesitate to answer... but he had to answer it anyway...it would be more be more suspicious if I ran away

"Pleased to meet you, My name is Astrum Icarus, Also I thank you for invited me and my younger  brother." I bowed a bit.

her face flushed a little. she let out an ahem and asked back

You just trespassed my secret hiding spot! But! Since I'm nice, I'm going to let you off, so will you talk with me for a moment ..??—IPROMISEDIDON'THAVEANYBADINTENTION!"

... ah...

[Activated : Narrator LV MAX]

「Irises Dystopia just wanted to get close, because she thinks that Astrum Icarus is also a lonely person.」

... L-Lonely person... I— what? but sure? because I was alone? that doesn't mean I am right..?

and also this just doesn't make sense at all. Why are you here? I mean there's also 4 main leads in here, why would you approach me?! I don't even talk a lot with any girl in my past life ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

"I see.. you also don't want to..." she murmurs

"Hm? nono, it's alright, what would you like to talk, Miss?" I put my composure and smile

she was huffed, her face was red, but it was definitely not angry, but more like she is happy about that .

we talked about a few things... NOPE is more like one side conversation, all I said was just 'yes' or 'oh I see.' but I think she is happy with this.