Chapter 4

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Summary from last chapter : they had their first impression...

Astrum (Main Character before he dies): Ho... (what. just that???)

Aeternus: "I Hope I can learn a lot from him! I heard he is strong!"

Zephyr: Ah. Stalker. (To Aeternus)

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Hm?"

Now Aeternus and I are 6 years old, Zephyr is 8 years old.... for a while he is not with us for a while... The three of us will go to the first tea party the day after tomorrow which is being held in....

the villainess household... *sigh*

When I heard the word "Dystopia" I immediately remembered the antagonist girl in the game and the villainess name is Irises Dystopia.

"Az-az... what do you think about next week's tea party..?" Aeternus asked him curiously in his bed.

They still share the same room and the same bed. 

"Ah... I don't know... I'm probably a little nervous, I guess... you?" Astrum is still out of bed, standing next to the lamp which was still on.

"... I know, right?!!" Aeternus was pleased that he agreed with him.

"Moreover, there must be a lot of people! I'll have to go out and talk to other people I don't know ... uuuuu. ° (ಗ д ಗ。) °. " he wept over his fate.

Astrum discovered when he entered this world that Aeternus was not only a depressed workaholic in the future original game (like his father), but he was also a hikikomori. 

a double combo.

"Ne... can I practice sword fighting with you? maybe after finishing all our work for the day? if you have time? " she was yawning while asking him. he knows that his twin brother has personal problems that have never been told by anyone, he never asked him and also offered to help him too, but Astrum just said that this isn't something big, don't worry. Aeternus knew that he argued that he didn't think he would get the answer either. so he just accepted it insincerely, because he felt that Astrum was lying to him. But he will try to get stronger to protect him whenever he is.

"Hm, okay. it's already late, you need to hurry to sleep. "

"You know that you also need to sleep quickly too right?" he looks at him suspiciously, he feels like that Astrum could just go escape somewhere at night.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to sleep too... so, goodnight." Ignoring his brother suspicious look face.

"Okay.. goodnight." He hugged him tightly, just in case if he wanted to sneak away at night.

Finally the twin brothers slept soundly to carry out their routine activities the next day. Aeternus was still hugging Astrum until they woke up, Astrum woke up with a very unpleasant tingling sensation recovering from numbness because of his arms being hugged all night.