Chapter 1

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Review from last chapter:

"Astrum Icarus is his name." My mom told him.

"And the second one is Aeternus Icarus." She smiles.

'I'm getting sleepy.. Aeternus..? Hm?? I think I heard it from somewhere..'

And so he fell asleep.

Summary: He talks with god > transported to a new world > gets a name.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

So somehow I got reincarnated ha... how lucky... but why in all places why must it be my little sister's otome game.... but I guess.. I should appreciate that I am not one of the male lead if I was one, I probably cannot handle myself going insane, I just don't want to get in the drama at all...

If I want to talk about my previous life... eeeh— it's just so-so, I don't really expect that much in life but I do still want to achieve my dreams but I don't have any high expectations on them. because if you expect something big, but get small results, and it definitely makes people feel very disappointed. My school life is quite normal too, I'm also think that I'm not popular..? and my grades are average, but if I give the effort to study I can definitely do better. if my characteristic problem... I'm not as nice as the main protagonist type, but I'm also not as bad as the villain type. I'm just an ordinary person. (That accidentally killed by God haha)

Also I'm quite surprised that i died because of the legendary truck-sama, tut tut tut truck-sama strikes again.

...

why did I even cheer something that made me died.

The world I currently live is from a game called Heart shatters, an otome game with quite decent views and downloads and also one of the otome that my little sister played. to be honest the plot of the story game is quite normal but I'm more interested of the theory of the hidden target is the one who said the little messages on the game over screen, but actually don't know who though, my little sister won't tell me (but she did tell a few hints like his eyes is also red) and try to persuade me to play the actual game! Of course I don't, I don't have time because I'm actually busy at work and I don't want to stay up late just for a game! (It's really a good reason Okay?!)

Why do I know this? Well... my little sis influenced me to hear her blabbers about her husbando everyday. I don't really mind though— I know there's more people like her so i chill with it. I'm quite calm in this situation, I'm already checked this is not a dream, and I just accept this "reality" where magic exist!

hn yes magic exists in this world.

I'm pretty sure this body is just a mob character that only been said the game only a few time or never shows up. I think I'm sure that I'm pretty safe though, it's not like I'm one of the game characters. Wait—

Currently my position is I'm Aeternus Icarus's twin brother. I- actually don't remember something like this from my sister— wait I think she did mention that one time when telling a long back story of Aeternus, having a traumatic childhood when on that time his father was gone having a business trip, his mother was killed and his twin brother I think he also died? No, I think she told me he was kidnapped for a long time and that he is probably already dead. And along after his father came back knowing his wife is dead, his father became more colder and doesn't give a shit for his son.

So

'In conclusion I might die again.' (^▽^) I yay-ed

...

'okay the time when his twin brother died is in childhood right? When his father gone on a business trip right? But when was that business trip?! Maybe could I make him cancel somehow?'

'Wait! if he gone for a business trip isn't the security will more tighten up? Maybe the assassin is much stronger than him Or... I-i DON't KnOW?! I'm currently a damn baby that has been born for a few days I can't even fucking MOVE! I— okay let's stop for a second and breathe.' I try to calm myself down

'Okay let's just be patience for now on'

—time skip—

Hell no—!

I panicked when my mother tried to feed me her mother milk, I started to dodge my head away and closed my eyes.

Of course Aeternus is a real baby and naturally goes with it.. but I don't! Well I AM but I'm mentally not.

"Oh dear, If this still goes on how is he going to eat?" She sighs in worry.

"..." my father opens his mouth and says "I guess he's going to die then." He stares at me with a dark face, sending shivers to me. So I just accepted the food with my eyes closed.

"DEAR!" She scolded him emphatically.

But he just blankly stayed silent while my mother scolding him.

'Ahh— I need to get used to it'

A few minutes my mother done feeding us and give us a little pay to burp, after that she put us in a quite big crib for both of us.

"Good night my sweet heart." She said it with a soft tone.

'You're really a good mother... too bad if you're going to die soon, if you leave father will be broken and Aeternus will be lonely.'

I closed my eyes to sleep

'I'll make sure you will live—

...

—for them.'

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

I—— just wanna tell how I'm feeling...

...

I'm lonely. (And sad probably)