Chapter 6

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Summary from last chapter : Happy cute stuff >> dark stuff

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

On the dark night ,the moon shine through the window, I'm getting ready to go on patrol.

haa...

Here we go...

I Changed my clothes, prepared the equipments, and I'm ready to leave the room. I also put a barrier item to protect my little brother

I used the skill [Become one of the shadow] so my speed would increase and become invisible in the dark.

I started patrolling in this silent hall.

I don't know when this is when they will come but I will keep on guarding till 4am.

...

I felt the presence that gave off a killing intent. It's near Mom's room!

I sprint there, meet the person who is dressed in black all only his eyes are visible, I knock him out without killing him. It's not that I'm afraid of killing people... I need information...

I took him to the underground dungeon under the mansion.

After that I went straight back upstairs because there could be more assassins around—

"Hello there child ~"

he says right beside his ear he startled him and turned around and jumped back to get some distance.

I don't feel his presence at all, fuck. this guy must be strong.

tch I'm so unlucky to encounter one of the stronger ones on the first night.

"Can you just leave?" I speak in a low tone. I'm talking about this because I probably already know the reason they came here, and this person must be strong.

"Uh uh! No can do! my duty here isn't done yet! I'm suppose to observe the plan goes, so no can do!"

this person that I stare from the hallway is wearing a full set of formal party clothes but with a mask and a top hat.

Bruh. Are you coming here to assassinate or going to a party?

I put on a frown face.

"Well~ I thought I can do something fun o—"

I reflexively threw one of my knives at him. He dodged that easily. Hm, I do expect him to at least dodge this. and how dare you threatening my family.

"Feisty aren't ya?" A wide grin appeared under his mask from the mysterious man.

"..." I Don't replied just stared back.

"Oh well~" He's now in a fighting stance and ready to attack me.

Tch

But, finally I have the opportunity to use this skill in combat.