Prologue 2(?) - aa aAa AAAA

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Review from last chapter:

'Aww MY FUcKInG GLaSSEs!'

As I try to clean my glasses, the wind blows my umbrella which also pulling me into the street.

'Shit.'

I slipped and I fell. It's fuckin hurt and gross.

'Shit.'

And then a light suddenly came towards me. I think I also saw a man with a microphone. What.

'Shit.'

Summary: He died from Truck-sama that had been driven by Rick Astley.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Hm"

...

"Ok"

...

So—

—I died...

"Nice. Ok...?"

Currently this man is in a space of infinite loop that doesn't go anywhere, and also currently confused about what is going on.

'Ok so I died, and I am now stuck here with no one, also can I still feel starvations? Will I go crazy? Or maybe this is like some kind of god will come to me and say haha I accidentally killed you so I'm going to reincarnate you thingy well maybe? Yeah..no.' He sits while thinking

He sits there for a few minutes and decided to try explore even though there is any end of it.

Minutes passes— HELL NO MAYBE HOURS!

There is nothing.

"..."

"Hm all this shit for nothing." I scoffed and go back laying down on this spacious floor

'What will she be doing right now... I really hope she gets the job after all, I'm dead. Ha... I pampered her too much.. Will she be crying for me? Haha..ha...'

'...'

'Okay let's stop being all sappy and get some shit up'

"..."

"aaa...aAaa...AAaa...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA——" He screamed like there is no end because he got bored.

"$&&)&ska—HOLY *quack*?!?" (Tut tut tut no swearing in my Christian Minecraft server)

Suddenly an oldman voice was heard

"Ah..AH! Hello?! Do you hear me? " I scream desperately back, quite hesitating at first though..

"Yes yes please quiet the *quack* up.. w-wait oh you.. oh *quack*.. um... how should I tell this.." He suddenly go nervous as he saw a human in here.

"Excuse me, May I ask... are you God? I mean you probably are but just for sure"

"Ehem. Yes. I'm God. So.. um.. I—"

"accidentally killed me so You're going to reincarnate me thingy?"

"How— Ehem Yes. You're correct. I was really tired and dozed off that I accidentally cut your life source."

I nodded to continue

"So I'm going to give you another live in another world and with extra capability as an apology for killing you and waiting so long for me."

I nodded again. Even though I still have a bit of grudges, but I'm just gonna let it slide for now.

"But wait— May I ask again?"

"Hm?" He hums curiously

"What world will you put me into?"

"Oh! You will recognize it! Don't worry, I already give you a cheat skill, you'll be okay.! Also you can communicate with me again later! So— Say goodbye~!"

"Wh—

he was suddenly transported to a place unlike the one he was before in an instant.

he starts to try to see the surroundings, but he somehow feels it is not a comfortable place, sticky warm.. ugh what is this? he tried to move and suddenly he saw something infringe of him.... a baby? oh. ooooooh.. ok. oh no? w-wait! he suddenly felt a force to get out of this place.

"%€€#>£—My lady, we're almost there! I think we're having a twin!"

I feel my body being carried around to somewhere and I saw a beautiful woman, I think she's s my mother... wow..and shortly after that my "twin brother" was put beside me crying loudly, I guess I'm the older brother again. Oh yes I didn't cry? But I quite scream a little because i was quite surprised from the feeling getting out from my mother's.

*SLAM*

"HOW'S MY WIFE?!" A man— I mean that's now my father burst into the room with a demanding cold voice.

The maids shrieks and run out of the room from my father.

"Calm down dear, I'm alright, and now we have a beautiful twin son! They have your eyes..." she said it with a quite cheerful, calm voice.

'Beautiful your ass—'

"I'm glad" he sounds soften, "they have your hair." caress her hand "how about the child? why is 'this' isn't crying?"

Why are you being rude.

"My.. yes is quite strange but the doctor said he's healthy, and don't call your own son 'thing' that's not supposed a father does" she scolded by hitting him, but he doesn't even budge.

"Astrum Icarus is his name." My mom told him.

"And the second one is Aeternus Icarus." She smiles.

'Hmmm..... I'm getting sleepy.. Aeternus..? Hm?? I think I heard it from somewhere..'

And so he fell asleep into the abyss .

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

A/N: I thought this isn't like a chapter for me so I put it as an epilogue 2. So the next one would be the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!