Chapter 2

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Review from last chapter:

'You're really a good mother... too bad if you're going to die soon, if you leave father will be broken and Aeternus will be lonely.'

I closed my eyes to sleep

'I'll make sure you will live—

I paused.

—for them.'

Summary: Astrum is stressed and also probably trying to distance himself.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅❈⋅.━━━━ ⊰

11 months later...

I can finally walk, even though it's kind of wobbly.

And at that time...

"Come on Azz-Azz you can do it! Come to mommy~!" She chimed cheerfully with my new nickname.

I carefully try to stand up and do a wobbly walk to my mother that keeps cheering on me to come into her arms.

And finally when I reach at a few baby steps away from her, I kind of almost tripped—

FUCK

she immediately catches and hugs me into her arm.

"Good boy!"

Aeternus saw this happen and also try to walk while wobbling too.

My Mother immediately cheering for him too, after he arrives, she also gives him a hug and praise.

"Our kids are definitely the best!" She giggles happily

"Hm." My father said with his eyes softened.

"An..nyhAu!" Aeternus suddenly trying to talk something.

when my mother heard him try to speak his first word, she immediately trembling in excitement.

"Are you going to say mama?! Say mama!"

"Say dada." He paused for awhile "or dad, or papa, or daddy— not father." My fa— dad surprisingly also interested in this kind of thing.

"Wow! That's how unlike you." She put the sound as if she was teasing him.

He just answered her with a 'hm'

"An...an...th" Aeternus continues to try to say his first word.

They anticipate what his first word will be. (While the main character is just there, staying still just minding his own business, thinking about whether he should try to find his own way to the library in this giant mansion alone.)

And then Aeternus finally says his first word...

The first word is...

"A...Azh...Azz-Azz!" He says it cheerfully, he turns her head towards me, with a smile.

What...?

Is that a twinkling star in his eyes...? Wth???

? Wth???