♫~ Aba Bila & Rorty Rascals ~♫

Arubi defeated most of his pursuers before he reached a small control room

Arubi defeated most of his pursuers before he reached a small control room. He grabbed the microphone staff from the main panel, slashing it at the first bandit. With no other free dart, he resorted to throwing baby carrots, leaving small tears in his eyes. He had reserved a sweet spot for them in his stomach.

A foolish bear spread his arms, holding clubs, leaving his stomach exposed. Arubi snapped and dived into the bandit's stomach, hind legs first. The bear collapsed, blocking the door for a few seconds.

The rabbit scanned the spacious hangar under the overhanging control room through a glass wall until he found a large propeller embedded into the front wall.

"Let's have bunn—" A beetroot zinged into the lizard's jaw, silencing him. The other members of the group pushed forward, stepping on the gecko's tail. The poor—literally and emotionally speaking—fella, rammed his head into the ceiling, turning himself tail-less.

"Got you!" a dog-vixen snapped, thrusting forward his rusty dagger.

Arubi pivoted, grabbed the bandit by his wrist, and used him like a hammer, shattering the glass panels. The pieces flew, raining like diamonds, but a loud thud overshadowed the creaking symphony of landing glass.

The dog-vixen lifted his head, and Arubi stomped on his stomach, knocking the bandit's lights out for good. His hind legs propelled him into the air, away from the shards on the floor.

The ninja spared the remaining bandits a quick look. This should give me a few minutes to— His ears twitched. A rumbling of unwashed feet got closer with each heartbeat. "Classic. Can't have a spare moment to iron out my fluffiness." He licked his paw and adjusted the fur between his ears.

Just because he'd gotten approached by men hungry for grilled rabbit, didn't mean he couldn't look presentable. The mix of wolves, reptiles, two pandas, and mutts panted as their hands shook holding the rusty weapons.

Arubi didn't bother to pay them much attention as they were busy arguing how many points a circle has. The ninja's trained eyes counted five, dim crystals behind bars around the big propeller. The rest of the equipment was ordinary, from dirty panels, ropes, chains, a bucket in the corner with a WC tag above it, machines used for moving boxes, to a crane over his head.

A big puff escaped the rabbit's muzzle as he took a much-needed break. His eyes trailed the walls, spotting a broken pathway. Arubi nibbled on his kiseru.

"W'o wa'ts bun'y din'er?" asked one thief when they assumed a multi-angle-like formation. The rabbit's ears twitched, and he returned his pipe into the bag and took out leeks.

"Huh?" voiced another thief with a long face made from ninety percent by his dropped jaw. That was easy, as he was Serpin.

"Ninja!" Arubi leaped, his paws swishing in the air, and the daredevil ended up with an A on his chest.