Chapter 52

"What are you doing here?" I asked Yessin. He was standing there in front of me, looking at me as if he was a statue. He wasn't moving nor was he saying anything. Then he just turned around and walked away.

"Yessin!" I yelled after him, trying to understand why he acted weird. He stopped for a few seconds but then started running. He was out of view when Masara came to me.

"Who was that?" She asked. I turned towards her, still being confused on why he did come and why he went.

"It was my twin" I replied. Her eyes widened.

"You have a twin? How cool!" She said but I just shrugged my shoulders, not wanting to talk about it. We walked over to the living room and I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I just found out about him. About my real parents. Eighteen years of being hurt by the people I thought was family was a good reason that they weren't. But my real family didn't want me to begin with. They sold me because they didn't want me. And now, after eighteen years they come into my life again, trying to be part of it" I said, letting a few tears flow. Masara was about to reply when we heard a ringing sound.

"It's not my phone" she said and it hit me. I went over to where the sound came from and saw the phone that Aneel got me. I looked at the caller ID. It was just a number so I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said softly.

"Hey babe, how are you?" when I heard his voice, I closed my eyes and just felt immediately better.

"Fine, you? How's everything?" I asked Aneel. I heard him sighing.

"I try my best to handle it, I guess. How are things there? You like Hamza's wife?" he asked me. I could hear how tired he was.

"Well she is really nice. But Aneel.." I said. I wanted to tell about my family but I changed my mind. He had already so many stuff to handle and adding my problems wasn't fair.

"Yeah.." he said. I took a deep breath.

"I just.. I just miss you, I guess" I said softly, hoping that he wouldn't hear it. But when I heard him chuckle, I rolled my eyes. He heard.

"Just a few days and I will be back. Anyway, did something happen? You sound so off.." he said and I thought of Yessin.

"No, Nothing happened. I just.. I think of visiting her again. I need answers and it's eating me not knowing anything" I said clearing my throat.

"Go, I think that's the best thing to do. Oh and, if Yassir does something, call me immediately. Take your phone with you wherever you go" he said and I chuckled a bit.

"I am serious here, Sahra" I just can see him rolling his beautiful green eyes.

"He won't do anything, don't worry. Masara is calling me, I gotta go. Thank you for calling" I said rolling my eyes at Masara who was yelling from the kitchen.

"I will call you tomorrow again. Take care" he said and hung up. I felt better after hearing his voice and knowing that he was safe and well. I went over to Masara and saw her trying to make some tea.

"I want to go to them tomorrow" I said and she immediately knew who I was talking about.

"I will come with you" she said but I shook my head. I needed to do this alone.

"I want to go alone" I said and she nodded. I helped her, but my mind was somewhere else. What if they really didn't want to do anything with me?

~~~~~~
Final Editing Done (03-11-2016)