04 | Instagram

@artistic25 posted

niallerprincess, rockersgurl and 10,275 others liked this

@artistic25 So, I made a manip (it's actually horribly done). This ship has taken the world by storm, and I thought that I'd add to it, by making this. It's fetus @harrystyles and @louist91. How cute are they? #larrystylinson

View Comments

lookssoperfect SO CUTTTEEEEEEEE OMG

lovingstyles I come from a homophobic family, but I've always been welcoming of different sexualities. This makes me smile.

whataworld so, harry styles is openly gay, right? and everybody thinks that louis tomlinson is at least bisexual. this could actually happen. i hope it does

christopher.Kay i liked your page, because you didnt post about gay boybands. this makes me sick. i'm unfollowing.

artistic25 Go right ahead @christopher.Kay. Hating on these boybands was a really bad idea, by the way. Do you know how protective their fans are? Separately, their fans can do some crazy things, but together, you're ruined buddy. Also, making homophobic comments will get you nowhere in life. Being gay is pretty much completely socially accepted now, get with the times.

redpanicqueens YASS SLAY QUEEN @artistic25 ^ YOU DRAG HIM

•••

@louist91 posted

theored, sassyredpaniclove and 1,204,010 others liked this

@louist91 O2

View Comments

hallelujalouis IM SEING U 2NITE BBY CANT WAIT

hot mama hot daddy 👅💦💦👌👈

larrylife One Direction's new album comes out tomorrow, will you listen to it? It's gonna be amazing!

winnerwinalways GUYS someone just posted a picture of Harry and Niall from One Direction in the area of the o2 arena. normally we wouldn't even make a connection, since they've always hated each other, but now with larry and everything, something could actually be going down!

harryandlouis #larrystylinson #larry #stylinson #houistyles #houis #tyles #harryandlouis #louisandharry

•••

@hallelujalouis posted

nixiedover, ronniemarks and 4,298 others liked this

@hallelujalouis The fact that I just met @harrystyles and @niallhoran at a Red Panic concert is actually really bizarre, but it happened!

View comments

winters_children WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON THESE LAST THREE WEEKS?

hallelujalouis I DONT KNOW BUT ITS SO WEIRD @winters_children

livinglovingvibing how were they acting?

hallelujalouis before the concert started, they were kind of just sitting there with drinks, acting really out of place. I actually heard Niall say to Harry "Are they actually going to be good? Do you think they will be? They can't be this big if they're not good. I hope they're good. I'm rooting for them." Like, what? But when Maya, the opening act came on, they started to have a good time, drinking a bit. When Red Panic came on, they actually really enjoyed themselves, dancing and singing along to the songs. They were kind of drunk when I asked for a picture, but they were having a really nice time. I don't think all the 'hate' between the bands is true, I just think that they've never really gotten to know each other properly. @livinglovingvibing.

livinglovingvibing Awesome! And how was Harry? I'm curious, because of all the Larry Stylinson stuff.

hallelujalouis He kinda just looked like he was having the best time. Nothing really out of the ordinary. But I did notice, that during Louis' bits in Amnesia, he looked like he was in heaven, literally. Also, Niall actually seemed really surprised by the end of the night @livinglovingvibing