01 | Twitter

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

#18wasoursfirst

Liam Payne @LiamPayne

#smallchildrenaredramatic

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

#AMAsareours

Liam Payne @LiamPayne

#notlikely #lettheprofessionalswintheawards

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

#checkyourbirthdatebuddy #imolder

Charlie @realcharlieedwards

Do you know now? Are you so down? Are you a petty child? I think so.

zayn @zaynmalik

Couple billion fans in the whole wide wor-o-orld. Did you have to reply and make a sce-e-ene?

Liam Payne @LiamPayne

Tell that to your lead singer @zaynmalik

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson

You didn't have to reply @LiamPayne . That was a choice you made .

• • •

[A/N] I just want to say in advance, that although Red Panic is loosely based on 5SOS, not everything is going to be the same. They're basically just going to sing their music, and any awards that they win, it's because 5SOS actually won them in the past. I admit, that yes, I like 5SOS' music, and I think they're great, funny guys, but I wouldn't call myself a 'big' fan. I'm just basically using their music in this. (Plus, I'm Australian, and any big Australian artist is in the good books with me.)

My 'band' and 5SOS actually don't have much in common.

Red Panic is from England, 5SOS is from Australia. 5SOS are all born from 1994-1996, Red Panic are all born from 1991-1994. All the boys in 5SOS have different personalities to the boys in Red Panic (except Elliot, because he's portrayed by Ashton. And that's because I couldn't think of anyone else to be the drummer.)

Also, I have a strange love for Perri Kiely, and I couldn't help but bring him into this story. He's just so gorgeous, and fit, and talented, and amazing and omigod wow.

Anyways, thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy this little project of mine.