Imagine 19:You're Perfect Part Three

Part Three is Dedicated To Dead_Inside_emo59 she's finally coming home.

Requested by: Dontcallmemaxi

Y/N POV

I had just finished with my fourth period class and I was heading to lunch.

I'm going to sit with Gerard and I'm really excited about that don't get me wrong.

It's just I don't think his friends like me. I don't want to squeeze my way into their friendship.

I put my stuff into my locker and crammed it shut. I turned around to see the jock I threw my water bottle at and he hit my shoulder, hard. It didn't hurt but I was just hard.

Who does this guy think he is. I'm not here to start fights so I pushed right passed him.

The Lunch room was packed and I saw all of my friends from the bus in a corner. Patrick waved and Dallon hit his hand down reminding him of the plan. I chuckled as I  looked for Gerard's group of friends.

I saw them and walked towards them. giving the cheerleaders a dirty look.Eh I'll never like them.

I finally sat down with Gerard and his friends and I talked and ate for the entire lunch period.

Turns out they really liked me and I joined their clique. I talked with the Bus Bois and eventually they all became friends.

High school ended and Gerard and I dated and he formed a band and I started my solo career. Flash Forward five years Gerard and I went to collage for Art and we both became really successful with our music careers.

*Time Ship To 15 years Later*

"Ok Bandit I told you how Daddy and I met but now it's time for bed."

My little girl nodded and skipped off to her room but I trailed down the stairs.

"I love you honey." I heard Gee say from the other room.

"Love you too."

And the lived HaPpiLY EvEr AfTEr aS aN EmO FaMiLy.

Well that ending sucked I'm gonna go write another story that's purposeful trash about Gerard and Y/N goin in a long ass road trip. I have some more imagines planned but Dead_Inside_emo59 is comin back so yeah. In the mean time go look at my NEAT (soft and neat) Language Arts Story/Project I posted. K bye.