Imagine 6:Hunger Games

+

+

Gerard's POV

The choosing for the Hunger Games was in a couple hours at my family,residents of district 12 were all sitting in our living room. Mikey and I were old enough to be chosen , so we made sure every year to spend as much time with each other before the games incase on of us has to go. But right now my biggest fear is if Y/N has to go. She is the same age as me and she is my crush I would be devastated if she was gone. If she is dead I am dead. It's how our bond goes. if one thing happens to one of us it happens to the other. That's why we each have a scar on our stomachs. We never told anymore but it's some sort of magic I guess. Also scary.

Minutes later we heard loud banging at our door ripping my attention from the fire I opened the door to a smiling Y/N.

"Hey" she said with no emotion. I let her in each Year we come together and say goodbye if someone has to go. I always get the most terrible feeling every year.

"hi, come in." I whispered brushing my bright red hair out of my face.

"Thanks Ketchup Hair." I loved that nickname, I didn't even care that it insulted my wonderful hair.

We all sat down to talk and a half an hour later a horn sounded to signify that it was time to pick the contestants.

Y/N grew pale and I hugged her hard and kissed her forehead,light blush dusting her face .

"I love you Y/N" I spoke breaking the silence, but was to later for me to even realized what I accidentally said, Y/N then said....

" I love you too no matter what. If I die you die , if you die I die."

I nodded as we left to go see that annoying bright pink haired lady.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hello! Everyone and welcome to our annual picking for The Hunger Games!"

A couple groans were heard through the crowd but other than that silence. My tight grip on Y/N's waste became even tighter. My parents and Mikey standing behind me.

"Alright then! Let's see who will be our first contestant for District 12!" Effie Trinket 's loud voice said through the microphone.

She reached to pick the first name,

" Oh, um our first constant in the games is ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

um

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gerard Way...

My face fell. My hand grabbed my head. My mom fainted, Mikey and my dad caught her. Y/n stood there with a serious and hurt look, one tear escaped from her eye. She opened her mouth.

"I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" she screamed.

Gasps now came through the crowd.

"no." I said breathlessly .

"Oh would you look at that Y/N the daughter of Katniss Everdeen is now Volunteering to be part of the games. Bless your soul." Effie continuously went on and on.

Y/N looked at me with a look of sorrow and I was shocked she proudly walked up.

But I knew she would be ok. She is Y/N Everdeen. Master Hunter, she had skills with a bow. If her mom won the Hunger Games before so could she. I knew I would see her again and we would start our family.