Imagine 18:You're Perfect Part 2

Requested by: Dontcallmemaxi

Gerard's POV

"Gerard what the hell are you doing?!" Frank semi yelled.

"I don't know I just feel a connection with her," I smiled at the thought," I just met her and no one has ever stood up to me like that."

We were standing by our lockers.

"Dude you don't even know her name." Ray poked me.

True. I barely even know her. Dammit I'm stupid.

"Well we will see if she fits in with us at lunch." Mikey patted me on the back.

As soon as he finished saying that Y/N walked by. She continued walking down the hallway until a group of jocks stopped her.

"Hey sweetheart, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us." The leader said smugly.

"I'm sorry I don't want to loose and brain cells. Oh just lost three talking to you. Bye I don't want to loose all of them by the end of this conversation." She pushed him away and continued walking.

"Stupid Emo." He mumbled.

She must of her him because she threw a water bottle at him.

We all started laughing and the jock,clearly embarrassed,

"What are you laughing at punk."

"A pig." I replied.

Y/N let out a short laugh,

"Nice one!" She shouted,"See you at lunch!"

And then the bell rang. Man this girl is perfect.

Ok this was short butttt part three is longer. Also should I make this a book? Part the comin soon.