Imagine 5:Demolition Lovers

Y/N POV

Gracefully stuffing my laundry away the thoughts of what happened days earlier flooded my brain as I ripped my MCR poster in half.

*flash back to 3 Days earlier*

Me and Gerard were inseparable. But I wanted to be more than friends. Clearly Gerard didn't want that and wanted to "end her days with" a girl who went by the name of Lyn-Z. She hated me. She would grab me by my throat and hurt me. Told me to stay away from Gee. I think she's poisoning him because he's talking about her all the time. Keeps calling Frank,Mikey,Bob Ray, and me Lyn-Z. It's horrifying seeing how obsessed someone can be to another person. (Me with Gerard)

I stopped talking to Gerard the next day. He kept Texting me.

(That took forever to make)

First he want sto know about me then it's all about Lyn-Z. The worse part is we use to BFFs in school until she started to steal every boy I ever liked to make me feel bad, for NO reason at all. She thought I had it all. I never did.

Five months exactly ago Gerard Started acting strange. He didn't talk to me, he took time off the band, he shoved Mikey, he started to drink and he broke up with his ex girlfriend Emily. (I did stalking that's her name) The day after that he told me I was ugly and worthless. But he was extremely drunk and I took no offense. I still loved him. A week later he met Lyn-Z he thought she was his lord and savior. Then he became more strange.

* Flash-forward to two days after present day*

It's been two days after I ripped my poster and Gerard and Lyn-Z are gone. The drove off without saying goodbye and now I'm saying goodbye to my life.

Without Gerard I'm Nothing

Oof that was sad.