Imagine 8:Stand Up

This one is kinda trash it was a bit rushed due to school

(This takes place in Riverdale, Sorry if u don't like that show)

Y/N POV

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

|-/

Cheryl Blossom. The head cheerleader, bully, and the it girl. Did I mention Bully? Oh I did, great. She bullies me and my band mates so were going to get some revenge. My best friend/ secret crush Gerard doesn't even know about this. I would tell him but this is girl on girl war.

Me and my friends ask Veronica for this because, duh she is the fashion queen. She got us black and white cheerleading outfits to go and crash their cheer practice. It was kinda short, but what ever. Maybe Gerard will see me. ;) Jk he probably doesn't even like me like I like him. After School Veronica gave us our outfits and hell ya they were awesome.

                  (Y/N's) Outfit

                  (Y/N's) Outfit

(Other Girls Outfits)

We headed off into the bathrooms to change and get our revenge.

We stood at the end of the field and I saw Gerard ,Frank, Archie, Betty, Jughead, and lastly Veronica. She saw us come out and smiled. I never showed off this much but I don't really care. I walked up to Cheryl.

"Oh look the bitch squad is back."

"Shut the hell up Blossom."

That made heads turned I head Betty and Ronnie cheer while I felt Gerard's Eyes pinned to the back of my neck.

"What are you gonna do?" Cheryl sneered.

I shoved her to the ground.

"Stand up." Y/B/F/N said.

"You have torched us since third grade and we're done with it. Last warning, before it doesn't end well."

"Oh what are YOU going to do to ME!?" This is not going as well as I planned.

"This bitch will fuck you up man I'm surprised you're still talking" Y/B/M said.

Cheryl seemed a tiny bit scared so my work here was done feeling confident on my way out a saluted and blew a kiss to Gerard. I probably shouldn't have done that.

But I did here him say,

"Wow"