Eighteen

I became aware to my surroundings when i heard a massive metal clash.
"W-what do you mean?" I heard a fragile voice, indtsntly knowing it was Gerards.
"O-okay, I'll call you later..." I heard him sigh.
"Gee?" I called and i heard him jump up.
"Y/zn? How are you?" He did sound scared.
"I'm fine Gee... who was that your calling? You sound worried." Gerards face became even more worried and he gave a nervous chuckle.
"Uh- I can't say." I didn't want to make him umcoftable in any way, so i let it slide.
"When can i get out? I'm fine now." I stood up from my bed. I recongised i was in the school's nurse room.
"You okay Y/N? You sure you can go out again? It's lunch time now..." Gerard looked at his thumb and bit it. Something was really bothering him.
"Yup! I'm fine. I don't give a shit anymore of what people think of me!" I tried to encourage myself and Gerard smiled.
See, I did still 'give a shit' becuase everyone knows what happened to me.
"Ok."

"Mikey! Frank! Ray! Lindsey!" I started runnig down the corridor and Gee was chasing after me.
People were suprised to see me suddenly sprint down the hallway happily, must have though i'm crazy.
I am, though.
Lindseys face lit up and I jumped on her as she squeaked in delight.
"Y/N! You're so happy all of a sudden!" Ray chirped and i giggled at him.
"I sure am Fro Fro!" I stroked his ball of hair and he blushed.
"Unicorn freak Mc Poker Face!" I tackled Mikey with a hug. He was actually smiling for once!
"Shorty!" Frank pouted at my words.
"I'm still taller than you!" Frank stuck his tongue out. I then licked his face and he screamed a little.
"Ew!" He wiped his hand across his face sevral time, disgusted.
I turned around to meet Gerards suprised face.
I smirked and then shouted to the top of my lungs, "GEEBEAR!"
I jumped on him with all the enrgy i had left. "Mwah!" I kissed his cheek, in a frienly way, but i notcied it made him blush hard, which made me blush too.
Frank was raisng an eyebrow at Gerard when Gee had his head down embarrassed.
"GO! HORSEY!" I jumped on Gerards back. He then gave me a piggy back ride. Lindsey gave Frank a piggy back and Ray gave Mikey a piggy back.
We looked like crazy people running around school, laughing and giggling on eachothers backs.
When I passed theough the hallways, teachers gave wide eyes. I gave them peace signs in return and a thumbs up.

We got to a part of the school were some girls were doing some cheerleading, and, you guessed it, Peterude and Rachel.
"HEY BITCHES!" I called on Gees back.
I jumped down and headed over to the cheerleaders.
"Y/N?" Rachel stuttered.
"Yes, Rachel, It's me: Y/N. How you like me now?" I spat in her face.
"Ew!"
"Hey Y/N!" I heard Franks voice.
He was smiling widely at this mascot.
OH, AND WHO WAS THAT MASCOT? IT HAPPENED TO BE CHRIS.
I made a shushing sound and strutted over to Chris.
"Ahem." I cleared my throat.
"Hey! Y/N! What was all of that back there?"
'I dont know, Chris! I was overwhelmed, I guess. I guess its time to pay my respects to you." I smiled and gave wide puppy eyes.
"Oh really?" He took off his mascot helmet.
He started leaning in, and i did too.
Our lips were centimeters apart when I lifted my leg up, and kicked him hard RIGHT in the cough private areas with all the energy i had.
"OW! MY BALLS!"
"HAIRY ONES TOO!" I blew a rasberry.
"TAKE THAT ASSWIPE!"

"Go gurl!" Frank called and Lindsey walked up to me.
"Hey Linds." I gave a toothy smile and she returned one back.
She spat into Chris's eye and i burst out laughing.
"Y/N, Jesus christ, we'll get caught." I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.
I flitched and turned around, meeting the beautiful face of a 17 year old boy, Gerard Way.
"It's okay, Gee. He deserved it anyway." I hugged him unexpectidly.
God knows why i did.
Right there, on that spot, I wanted to kiss him so hard, but i couldnt.

All my memories went back to that time where Frank texted me;

Gerard likes you.

But that was ages ago, and surely he has gotten over that.
"Why so clingy?" Gerard chuckled.
"I feel like you need it." I admitted. Gerard just seems so distant and off lately. I wonder what is going on in that brains of his, and i really want fo help him. But he has a tough shell that i can't break into. Everytime he starts crying I can't just help feel like i can't do anything about it.
i'm weak.
I suppose.

He mumbled something, which i could quite understand, i only heard "you."
Imagine if he had said 'I love you.'
That would be grat, wouldnt it?