sixteen

(lol I know  bragging but I'm seeing frank iero live in October soon'!!! I also got some my chemical romance t shirts and im getting my hair cut short!!! here are some cringe drawings i did bellooowwww

i know cringe

i know cringe. Quite impressed with the first one tho, gotta admit
Y/N's POV

I rubbed my eyes. i will still awake when everyone was asleep, and im just staring at Gerard.
im so creepy.
He twitched a little and i saw his eye open up a bit. I shut my eyes instantly. Did he see i was staring at him?
i hope not.
I heard him sigh and then start to make a sound.
What is he doing?
I noticed that familiar sound. He was crying.
Why? Gerard, is something wrong?
Would it be weird if i just woke up now and started comforting him?
fuck it.

"Gerard?" I said my voice soft.
He instantly went quiet.
"Are you okay, Gerard?" I left my covers of my bedsheets, instantly feeling cold.
"I'm not o - fucking - kay." I heard him reply weakly, followed by another sob. Something is wrong with him. Defiently. Have I hurt him in anyway?
"Aw Gerard, Baby no. Whats wrong?" I tuckled him with a hug and he put his arms around me, hugging me tightly if he didnt want to let go, like he was dying i was the only thing left, the only person to save him.
Gerards suffering.
I switched on the lamp on top of the bed side table.
I came in better view of Gerard. He look like he hasnt slept at all, his eyes were red and sunken. It looks like the life was drained out of him, his lips were chapped and faded.
I frowed and anger took over me.
I carrased his cheek.
"Who made you like this Gerard?"
He just swallowed.
"Gerard. Who did this to you?" I got more aggitated, Gerard then twitched back a little and made a hurt face.
My expression softed and I laid down hugging him.
"Im sorry, Gerard. You shouldnt be sad, It's my first day of school tomorrow. I don't want to be sad." Shit, I almost forgot school was tomorrow until it came into my mind.
"Just sleep." I mumbled against his chest.
"Thank you." Gerard pulled the covers over us more and i felt his heart rate calm down.
"I love you." Wait, the fuck?
I must be hearing things.
Only as friends... he loves me... if not... im just crazy and hearing things.

-At school, the next day-

"FOOKIN' 'ELL" i made a scottish accent as i couldn't find my eyeliner."
"its here." A smile tugged on Gerards lips and i frowned.
"Givei t back, dick." i tackled him to the ground, but he was stronger and i probably just looked like an angry weasel freaking out on the floor.
"Cun-" I began,
"OI! that's the naughtiest word you were going to use!"
I giggled as i applied my eyeliner, then setting off to school with Gee and Mikey.

~~

I'm extremely nervous.
I walked in school hiding behind Gee, and all eyes set on me.
Everyones eyes widened, they thought i was probably dead.
I walked down a little further to see Frank and Lindsey.
They instantly came over to me and Frank held my hand for comfort.
"Gerard, they are all looking at me." I whispered into his ear. He nodded.
"It's okay, Y/N."
i felt my anxiety wash over me and i gulped. I looked at Frank to see he was smiling, trying to encourage me. I shot back a weak smile.

I walked down the school hallway.
Every pair of eyes were burning into me as each step i took.
My vision went blurry but no tears came out.
Gerard, Ray, Mikey and Lindsey has set off to their class and i was walking with Frank.
"I'm scared Frank. Im really, really scared. They all know i tried to kill myself and what happened. They all know." Still, no tears came out of my eyes.
"Y/N." Frank squeezed my hand tighter. "Don't worry. They wont think of you as a freak. You are brave and strong to come back."
I calmed a little but everything stopped.
Everything went in slow motion when i heard that voice.

"Hello, Beautiful."