three

"Great!" Gerard said excitedly.
"Calm, Gerard." You giggled.
"Call me Gee." He replied.
"Okay, Gee."
"Ello" Mikey appeared from no where.
"W-what? How did you get here??" You looked around.
"Magic," Mikey smirked. You scoffed.
"hEYYH BOYYYYSSZZZZ!! Plus girls.." Frank winked at you, making you roll your eyes.
"Hey! How come when I wink at you don't blush but when Gerard does something silly like eat a sock you blush?!" Frank got offended, pouting.
"Frank, I've never eaten a sock. Plus, you're not attractive Frank." Gerard teased Frank. You giggled.
"eXCUSE ME?! We made out once!!" Frank pushed Gerard lightly.
"Oh Frank stop!" Gerard started blushing.
Mikey smirked "-and fucked each other."
"Mikey! Don't! Y/N Is here know!!" Gerard started blushing at put a hand over his face, meanwhile Frank was staring at Mikey going 'really'
Your eyes widened and you burst out laughing. "Wait- you and Frank slept together?!"
"They used to date," Mikey started laughing too, which was very unusual for Mikey.
"What! Really?!" Your eyes widened more.
"Yes..." Frank looked down at the floor.
"Can we stop now?!" Gerard put his hand out to stop both you and Mikey chatting about it.
"GEEsus, don't cry about it," you scoffed, still laughing.
Gee just looked at Frank like he was going to die.
--atttttt Gerard's (and Mikeys)--
You ran in Gerard's room, staring at all the posters in awe.
"I'd never told you you could come in my room!" Gerard rushed in.
"Oh really?" You jumped on his bed, grabbing the sheets up close to you and tucked yourself in.
They smelled like Gee. NO! Not a weird protective girl..
"Uh- Y/N, I wouldn't do that.." Gerard pointed to the sheets.
You frowned.
"Why baby? You don't want me messing up your freshly made bed?" You jokingly tried to sound seductive.
Gerard eyes widened and he blushed furiously. "Um- that's the thing- the aren't fresh.."
you still didn't get what he was trying to say.
"Oh Geebear, I don't get it." You licked the sheets. (Idk)
"No Y/N! You just licked some gross stuff which I'm not gonna say!!" Gerard picked you up off the bed and set you down on the floor.
Your eyes widened.
"I just- licked your..."
"Yes, now let's stop."

A/N:
😊💦💦