Five

Y/N: no he can't
Frank: what do you mean?
Y/N: no one has ever liked me
Frank: don't say that
Y/N: it's true though
Frank: stop Y/N. he does like you and I'm pretty sure other people like u too
Y/N: stfu frank!!
Frank: Y/N!
Y/N: I know he doesn't like me so stop teasing me!!!
Frank: please Y/N listen to me
Y/N: no
--
Y/N put the phone down. She stared at the bed.
She sighed and turned her phone off.
"How could someone like me?"
'He doesn't like you.' A voice said.

"I know he doesn't. Why would frank say that?"

'Why do you think?! You're worthless!! He's teasing you, dumbass!'

"But Frank wouldn't do that!"

'Well he just did.'

"And how do you know?"

'You're gullible, Y/N. They are only teasing you because the know what kind of person you are.'

"What kind of person am I then?"

'Stupid. Your disgusting, fat and ugly. I could go on for hours, even days how filthy you are. You think you're friends with them?'

"Yes..."

'They're only joking, Y/N.'

"Why?"

'I said before. Of course they would tease you if you look like that!'

"S-st-" Y/N burst out crying. She grabbed her phone and threw it across the room, cracking the phone screen across the top and bottom.
She then ran to the bathroom and shut her door.
She looked through her cabinet when she finally find whst she was looking for, a sharp blade.
She sat down on the floor and lifted her sleeves up, showing old scars from before. She slid the blade across her skin and then pushed down, making a cut across her wrist.
It was a burning sensation, but she liked it. It was reliving. She deserved the pain.
She made several cuts across wrists and eight on her thighs.
She washed off the blood, going to the sink and then wiping a wet cloth on her wrists.
She looked up at herself.
Her face was red and eyes puffy from crying. Blood could be seen on her sleeve. Her hair was sweaty from crying so much and getting carried away.
She decided to have a wash.
She stripped naked and got in the shower, the hot water rushing over her body.
She shivered.
She got out the shower gel, which smelled like cookie dough, and rubbed it over her body.
She hummed a tune out loud.

"I'm just being silly right?" She chuckled.

"Right?" She turned off the tap, getting out and looking st herself in the mirror again.

"I just have to fix it."
She picked out old makeup from her mother, and laid it out across the table.

She put foundation on, followed up by blusher, mascara, a red shade of lipstick, plus much more which she didn't know was even a product.
She looked in the mirror. She looked...
Different. More older looking, still obviously young looking.
She put her pants and bra on and stood in front of her large mirror which showed off her whole body.
Y/N, had a nice figure.
Curves and she was slim.
But not slim enough, according to Y/N.
"Eat less." Y/N said.
"Don't eat."

She looked through her wardrobe, picking out a quite revealing black top and a small black skirt.
She looked herself in the mirror again.
"That's good, right?"
She picked out some black flats.
"Yeah."
"I'll do this tomrrow, at school."