Thirteen

--Y/Ns POV--
It's been two weeks that I've stayed in hospital.
Mom still hasn't come back.
Where did she disappear off too, then?
I'm leaving today.
I was going to be it a mental health thingy place but they 'let me off' since I promised I would never do that again, and they thought I had recovered well.
I have to stay at Gerard's, though since my mom is not home yet.
They contacted her saying I am okay to leave but my mom didn't reply.
How nice of her.
I had got dressed in black joggers and a white t shirt with a grey hoodie, that's what the hospital gave me. I also had some shoes.
My hair was EXTREMELY greasy since I hadn't washed in days and my face was now much more spotty from not keeping my self clean.
Mikey was carrying my bag as I got in the car with Donna, Mikey and Gee.
Gee.
Gerard had been there every day at the hospital. Every day.
That's how amazing he is.
I sat beside Gerard looking out of the window.
"So, Y/N, what the first thing you're gonna do when you get back?" Donna looked in the mirror since she was driving.
"Having a lonnngg  shower."
"I do think you need that honey. You can borrow some of my stuff." Donna offered.
"Thank you, Donna."
And it was solider once again.
Once we reached the Way household I dumped my bags down.
"Since we don't have any spare rooms, you'll have to sleep in Gerard's room. We have a spare mattress and blankets which Gerard will sleep on, you can sleep in Gerard's bed." We had a short discussion about it then just settled on the plan Donna made.
I went in the room with Gerard and asked, "do you have a spare towel?" He handed me a white one.
"Thanks Gee."
"No problem."
I prepared my clothes on the floor and then went in with my towel and shut the door.
(Locking it) I stripped myself naked and saw I was extremely dirty. I had gained more weight- which i actually needed- I was nearly anorexic before- and I jumped into the shower.
I shivered when the hot water went down my back, it was a nice feeling, but it burned though.
That was from the scars.
I wet my hair and started to brush through it, then adding shampoo, washing it out, then conditioner, and washing it out.
I hated my hair color.
It was dine by Chris, and he did a horrific job of it. If they would have nicely dyed my hair blonde, I'm sure it would have looked pretty.
But it looks SHIT!
As I combed through my hair again, I dryer myself and was a bout to put in my clothes when I noticed I hadn't brought  my clothes with me.
"Fuck." I muttered.
I unlocked the door and opened it slightly and I could see Gerard drawing.
"Gee? Could you pass me my clothes?" I help my towel tight against my body.
He picked up my clothes and handed them to me, still interested in his drawing.
"Thanks."
After I had changed into my clothes- full black pjs- I went out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed with Gee on the mattress beside my bed.
I sighed and tucked myself in.
I could smell Gees scent-
Woah that was creepy.
I think there was nothing gross on Gees bed like last time.
I rolled over in my side and looked at what Gee was drawing.
"That's really good."
I complimented his drawing and he grinned. "Thanks."
He's so cute. The way he's so in love with drawing is adorable. "Can you lay in bed with me?" I blurted out.
Shit FUCK I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT.
"Um-" he blushed. I felt myself blushing too. "Okay." He put down his pad and paper and got into bed with me.
I yawned and snuggled up to him.
Why did he say yes?
Probably felt sorry for me.
"Thank you Gerard"
"Huh?" He cringed his nose.
oh my god could he be any cuter than this?
"You were at hospital with me everyday. I'm surprised you're not sick of me." He scoffed to my words.
"Of course not, Y/N." he snuggled closer to me if I thought that was possible.
I could smell his breath.
Like coffee, cigarettes and mint.
It's nice.
Bet mine probably smelt like onion, dog breath and a slight tang of mint from brushing my teeth 20 minutes ago.
"I love you." I whispered to myself as I fell asleep.