Part 8

"Yes there's someone actually..!" Lara said.. You smacked her arm..

"Ouchh..!" She yelp while rubbing her arm..

"There's nothing.. You just tell me why are you here right now..!" You asked while looking at him with your arms crossed before your chest.. He didn't reply..

He tilted his head to the right side maintaining the eye contact with you to have a look at you properly..

"You're not well..! So why are you still trying to show that you are..?" He asked..

"Answer the question Mr. Jeon..!" You said looking straight into his eyes..

"You'll come with me and stay in my house for the next few days" He said..

"What..!?" You yelled..

"And why would I do that Mr..!?"

"Cuz it's safe to do that..!" He said.. He voice low and a slight smile appeared on his lips..

"Sorry.. I think I'm more safer here..!" You scoffed..

"You think" He said crossing his arms in front of his body while leaning on the door by his arm..

"You are such a-" He cut your words..

"Husband material right..!?" He smirked..

Lara was blushing hard to see all these in front of her.. But she was trying her best to not to show this..

"I can't believe how shameless-" You couldn't complete when you hear phone started buzzing on the kitchen marble.. You gave him a piercing look before leaving from there to grab your phone from the kitchen..

You saw it was your mom.. You immediately received it without thinking for any more time..

"Hello mom.. Everything okay there..?" You asked.. Your voice anxious..

"I'm trying my best to comfort her
Y/N.. Now listen to me carefully..!" She say.. Her voice low but speedy..

"What..?" You asked while holding your phone using both of your hands.. Her voice was telling it clearly that things are not going so okay there.. You felt sick in your stomach..

"Your dad has sent Jungkook to pick you from Lara's house.. Don't act rude with him.. He'll take you to his house.. Go with him without any argument okay..?" She asked..

Your eyes widen.. You immediately protested her..

"Why his house mom.. I can stay here with Lara also.. She's my friend.. In fact my best friend..!"

"Mr. Ye Joon is a CEO.. He has the ability to provide you a good protection for the next few days.. I don't think I'll be able to come home before that.." She say..

"If your dad was home I wouldn't have to think about it so much.. But you already know that he's out for few more months.. So please understand.. Do you get it sweetheart..?" She added as you frowned at her words..

You didn't argue more imagining her condition and the situation there right now..

"I'll call you everyday.. Don't worry hmm..!? And if you feel like anything tell Mrs. Jeon.. She's no less than your mother okay..?" She says..

You hummed in response before hanging up..

You closed your eyes while looking up as you sighed.. You never wanted to meet this man again in your life.. You had ended every chances last day..

Deep inside your heart you know very well that you did miss him from the day he stopped coming.. But you don't want to accept this..

You don't want to develop feelings for him in your heart.. You try your best to avoid it everytime.. You act like his absence never had an affect on you..