Part 6

"We found the guy..!"

Hearing this Jungkook immediately looked up with his piercing glare while taking a pause..

He smirked while looking outside through the windscreen of the car..

"Give him a heavenly treatment until I come hmm..!?"

"Okay sir..!"

The person replied from the other side..

He was about to hung up when he heard the person asked..

"Sir we still have those children in the secret underground panel.. Should we kill all of them..?"

Jungkook tilted his head while taking a pause for a second..

"Did anyone of them perceive the location..?"

He asked in a cold voice..

"No sir.. We kept them blind folded since yesterday morning..!"

Jungkook hummed in response while looking into the side mirror of the car..

"Bind there hands and legs packing each of them in different color gift boxes and leave them outside there house

"Bind there hands and legs packing each of them in different color gift boxes and leave them outside there house."

He said in his deep voice while running his fingers through his hair..

"And make sure that nobody can see anyone of you.. Even if they do by mistake, kill them on the spot..!" He added..

"Okay sir..! Instructions would be followed strictly " Saying this the person hung up the call..

He kept his phone on its stand and grabbed the starring driving the car straight to Y/N's house.. He stopped it in front of the gate and got out while holding the phone in his hand..

He went towards the gate and opened it.. He took slow steps towards the door and stopped in front of it.. He switched the door bell two times and stood facing it back..

Within a few seconds someone opened the door.. He turned around to see and found Mrs. Dylan standing there.. He bowed while smiling..

"Good morning aunt..!" He said with a smile on his face..

"Ohh Jungkook.. My child.. Come in come in..!" She smiled while gesturing him to come inside..

She took him to the living room and made him sit on the sofa..

"How did you get those injuries son..!?" She asked when her eyes fell on the bandages on his neck and chest..

"Ohh nothing aunt.. I just had to face some bullies yesterday..!" He said while smiling at her.. "I'm alright..!"

"Ohh this generation can't tolerate good people nowadays..!" She sighed in disbelief..

"Anyways.. I will go make a sweet coffee for you..!" She said.. Jungkook nodded while smiling slightly..