Part 4

"See.. I obey you even before you order me princess..!"

He said while staring at her back figure with a smirk on his face..

You went to your classroom and took a seat next to Eliana.. "How are you doing Y/N..!?" She asked you with a smile..

"I'm doing well Eli..!" You smiled back at her.. "Did you hear the news..!?" She asked Y/N with a serious look..
You joined your a eyebrows in confusion.. "What news..!?"

"Black Beast is active again..!" She said in a worried tone.. "Black Beast..!? What is this now..?" You asked her while taking your notebook out of your bag..

"Don't tell me that you don't know who Black Beast is..!!" She told you while her eyes widen in disbelief..
"Yeah.. You're right.. I don't know who it is..!" You told while searching for the pen in your bag..

"He's Asia's most dangerous Mafia king bruhh..! You don't know this..!?" She shook her head in disbelief..

"It's 2024 and does Mafias still exist..!?" You asked while looking up at her from your bag..

She looked around and said "Yes.. They do..!" She whispered so that the other students around you doesn't hear your conversations..

"Do you even have any idea how dangerous The Black Beast is..!?" She again whispered.. You looked at her and said "Why..? What did he do..!?"

"Bruhh.. He's a Mafia..! Even the police shiver with fear only by hearing his name..!!" She said while her eyes widen to see how blank you are about this matter..

"Ohh that's great..! But none of my business..!" You scoffed while finally finding out the pen from your bag.. Eliana rolled her eyes to see your careless behavior..

The lecture started and the professor was explaining about magnetism and wave theory.. You had all your focus on the topic but suddenly Mr. Harley, the associate professor entered the classroom and went straight towards the professor in a hurried manner..

Everyone's attention moved towards them while a pin drop silence spread all over the classroom.. You saw the associate professor was telling him about something serious.. His face could tell it clearly..

You were trying to figure out their conversation but just then both of them moved their attention towards the class..

"There is a sad news for all of us.." Said your class professor..

"Our college student Daniel was brutally murdered by someone last night and his parents received his body outside their house wrapped in a gift wrapper in the morning..!" He said in a low voice while clasping his hands together..

Everyone were in trauma to listen this from his mouth.. The silence broke and everyone started gossiping about the matter with each other.. You felt a wave of fear Lingered all over your body..

"Today's all the lectures are dismissed but y'all can't go home until the police complete their investigation..!" The associate professor announced in a clear, loud voice..

Being unable to come out of the sudden shock you were still sitting in your desk without saying a word.. But then suddenly you hear someone speak..

"The effect of his arrival has already started..!" The other hummed in response.. "But what is the relation of Daniel with his business..!?"

"Bruhh..! He's Black Beast.. Even if anyone gets to see him by mistake that's enough for a reason for him to kill that person on the spot..!" The other replied in a cracked voice out of fear..

"Y/N.. Y/Nnn..!" You felt someone tap your shoulder.. You looked at your side and found Eliana calling you.. You hummed in response..

"Look at these pictures..!" She gave her phone to you.. "These are the pictures of Daniel's body found outside his house..!" She said in a heavy voice..