Part 7

"If not this way, then the other way.. But I'll never let you disappear again from the front of my eyes.. I promise you!"

Two weeks passed like this.. Jungkook was not picking or dropping you to the college anymore as per your words, So Lara joins you everyday to the college now..

It's a Sunday morning.. It was already 8:45 am.. You were still sleeping in your bed when Mrs. Dylan entered your room..

She looked around and found everything so messy and untidy.. She groaned while shaking her head in disbelief..

She came near you bed and said..

"Wake up Y/N.. You'll be late for the college..!"

You yawned while stretching your body and hugged the pillow next to you with your arms while mumbling..

"Let me sleep today mom.. You know very well that it's sunday..!"

Her mom sat beside you on the bed and said.. "You should get up and clean your room sweetheart..!"

"Look at it.. How messy and untidy it looks..!" She added while pointing at those hipped clothes on the chair of your study table and the books being spread here and there on your table and your bed as well..

Your make up products are also spread on the dressing table being a total mess fr.. Mrs. Dylan joined her eyebrows in bewilderment..

"You don't use so much make up at all..!" She said while looking at the dressing table and back at you..

"What's going on huh..? Did you fell in love with anyone..!?" She asked while a slight smile appeared on her face..

You pulled away from your pillow and looked at your mom's face..

"Mom! Are you out of your mind..!?" You said while sitting on the bed and crossing your legs while rubbing your eyes..

"Look at them carefully..!" You pointed at those stuffs on your dressing table.. "Those are bottles of toner and moisturizers..!"

"Are you that stupid huh..!?" You asked while frowning at your mom..

She was continuously looking at you without blinking..

"What happened to you baby..? Why are you acting cold and gloomy for the past few days..!?" She asked looking into your eyes..

You avoided any eye contact with her.. "I'm alright mom..!" You said.. your voice still heavy due to sleep..

"Don't hesitate to share anything with me.." She said holding your chin and turning your face towards her..

"I'm just tired of the college projects.. That's it..!" You lied..

"Okay okay..!" Mrs. Dylan replied while walking out of the room.. "Now get up and clean your room before taking a shower.. I'm waiting for you in the living room with the breakfast okay..!?" She added..

"Hmm..!" You mumbled while laying down on your bed again..

After a few minutes you got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up..

After you're done you come out and put on some comfy clothes.. You went downstairs and saw Mrs. Dylan sitting in the dinning table.. She was waiting for you while layering some butter on a bread with the butter knife..

You went near the table and sat on your chair..

"Mom.. do you need any help in the kitchen..?" You ask while taking a plate and putting some salads and a sandwich on it..

She looked up at you with a strange look on her face.. "You wanna help me..!?"

"Yeah.. Why not..?" You reply while taking a bite of the sandwich..