pink princess

You were on a date with Chigiri Hyoma. None of you addressed the fact that it was a date. But you knew it. It was different from him coming over. It was playing games, buying you snacks with money you wonder how he even has from being stuck in that prison cell. But you never questioned him. You couldn't. Because this was a date. Complicated questions were so overrated. You didn't really care. He could have robbed a bank or whatever, but you had your cotton candy so that was all that mattered.

prisoners

Lil Hiori
Chigiri made us walk so much my legs r achually killing me. Feels sk good to sit down

Chigiri
Shut up and eat your cotton candy

Lil Hiori
It's so yummy

Shidou
My dick is also yummy

Raichi
Bro shut ur mouth

Kaiser
Fuckin clown

Barou
These peasantries

Bachira
My monster just said it wanted to taste shidous dick.. 😨

Shidou
The only one who gets this d is Sae

Sae
Please just leave me alone. I'm genuinely going to file a restraining order

Shidou
You know you want me

Lil hiori
GUYW stop talking about disc

Shidou
Why? Do you want mine?

Kaiser
Literally shut ur mouth

Lil Hiori
No because you don't want me 😔

Chigiri
But I do, so stop wasting time talking to them. Focus on me.

Hiori
Ha. Ha. Y'all fuck away from my sister istg

Isagi
Ly bro but can't

Lil hiori
Bye, Yo ! I love you so muchsies brother !!

Hiori
Bye sis, love ya too or wtv

Rin
Sweet.

Shidou
Like you and Sae

Rin
Fuck it I'm beating him up

Sae
Rin don't do it

Rin
Don't tell me what to do, I'm not ur fucking puppet shit the fuck up you bitch.

Sae
Jeez fam.

Lil hiori
I'm going to go play the basketball mini game with Hyo, bye lsosor

Reo
Goodbye Y/n. If you need anything, just ask me okay?

Nagi
Erm, bye Y/n . Txtin effort bu me too

Lil Hiori
Aah my boys r so cute

Reo
Her boys l...

Chigiri
She's put down the phone so don't like tag her or anything. Bye !!

Kunigami
Tell her I said bye

Chigiri
I'll think about it.

—★—

The machine was purple. He slid the coin inside and it activated. Arcade games always gave you an adrenaline rush whenever you played them. You threw the balls in faster than you could even count. But he wanted to win. He picked up the speed so you did too. It kept going and going. In the end, you won.

Breathless, you squealed in victory. Oblivious to the fact that he let you win. He seemed satisfied with that though. A smile on his face at the sheer joy you were feeling. The tickets slid out the machine and you quickly collected them. He gave you his tickets too. You felt glad. The time had passed by so quickly. "Good job, Y/n." His words seemed like he was proud of you. You didn't realize what for, but you took the comment gratefully.

Your legs were genuinely giving out. But you were trying. He gave you guys time to rest and sit down whenever you needed too. You were usually so full of energy, but you had been ill recently. It was probably just the after effects. He wasn't annoyed at you for it. "Are you okay? You seem a bit dizzy." He asked. He was concerned for you. Chigiri Hyoma was worried about you. You nodded. "I'm okay, don't worry." But he shook his head. "Let's go home." He grabbed you hand and gently led you along.

Still, your legs begun to feel increasingly heavy. You found yourself on his back in the end. He didn't trust you walking beside him without falling. He didn't want you hurt, especially not when he could have stopped it. He'd feel like crap; Hiori would probably make him feel like crap. You didn't really mind. You got a free ride, and that was all that mattered to you. You were so closely entangled with this boy that his actions didn't feel strange. All of them. You felt so safe around them.

But it was like your mind came alive when you noticed a small animal at your feet. You got off his back slowly and let the cat come to you. It was obviously a stray. You could tell. "Hyo, can we keep it?" Chigiri paused. "You want the cat?" You nodded. "Then it's yours." You picked it up as it nuzzled into you. He held your hand firmly as to keep you steady. Your vision still dizzy.

Soon enough you arrived back at your house. You found a small beanbag kind of chair that suited as a cat bed. You placed it in your room and put the kitty there. "What should we name him?". Chigiri raised a brow. "How do you know it's a him?" You shrugged. You just kind of knew. "I just know, okay?" He chuckled but he didn't question your decision. You were probably right. It wasn't that hard to tell. It was a male. "I'll go buy some cat stuff, okay? You stay here and rest." You wanted to object but he put his hand against your lips. "Shh."

Your lips sealed shut as you watched the boy walk away. His long hair flowing down his back like a princess. A pink princess. Minutes passed buy and you grew bored. You cuddled the cat. You turned your head to the side to see your bookshelf. Book. Shakespeare. "Romeo." The cat meowed in response. It clearly liked the name. "Romeo." You sent Chigiri a message to buy a collar with that name. He replied with a thumbs up and not long later, he was back inside your house.

The collar was secured around Romeo's neck comfortably. He helped you feed the cat while you relaxed. Made you herbal tea just to be safe. He didn't want you ill. "Rest well, Y/n." You nodded. Your eyes pulling themselves down into slumber. You couldn't stay awake for much longer than you have. He was satisfied. As he'd been able to do a lot for you today. Chigiri was happy.

"Goodnight, my princess."

Chapter end

Hey hey hey hey !! I kind of uploaded on time?? Ish. I DID. I feel a lil ill so I been lazy. But whatever. EITHER WAY. I released another fic so u should go read it because Kaiser's so bae. And I actually really love writing it.

To all the Chigiri fans, are you happy? I've been letting you munch on all of this. I hope your happy. Because I'm not even a chigiri stan but am here feeding you.

So my stars, sleep well, eat well and hydrate. Stay safe enough to watch the final moon with me.