guidance counselor

Nagi Seishiro, the boy who lay rest peacefully on your laps. The boy whose snowy hair fluffed around and he moved gently. There was so many things about Nagi that you absolutely adored: like how cute he was, or his clinginess, and his calmness as if nothing really bothers him.

Except when you're involved. That's the best part of this. Each and every single on of these boys have their way of making you feel special, and you cannot express with words how grateful you are for that, even if some are slightly more perverse.

Shidou Ryusei is a freak. He's still a boy you like, and honestly, you wouldn't change that about him because it apparently gives him more originality. Also because it's funny, and fun to play along.

They have you thinking things you know you shouldn't. You were starting to fall for those who you never really cared for at first. Somehow remember Barou and getting absolutely hooked on him was crazy to you.

But Kunigami. At first you did truly dislike him for how he treated Chigiri, your 'bae'. But he seems like he's got something he wants to say. Honestly, this whole wildcard thing that he apparently went to seemed pretty fucked up to you.

Instead of sitting there and staring at Nagi for the whole time as much as you'd like to, you picked up your phone to text those who you think about so much. It's not great that you're obsessed with these boys.

You have school today so he does have to wake up very soon as it's like 3 in the morning. You've slept awfully or none at all because you've been too busy with your stupid thoughts. So you want to know if anyone's awake aswell.

Prisoners

Whore
Is anyone awake?

Chigiri
Why are you awake?

Whore
I could literally say the same to u

Chigiri
I was practicing

Whore
At 4am? Get your goofy ass to rest

Chigiri
Sorry, I don't really feel like it

Whore
You're so crazy for thinking that you have a choice

Chigiri
Okay, okay, I'll stop. But I don't want to leave you alone yet

Whore
But your rest

Chigiri
Isn't more important than you

Whore
You get me giggling and soaking

Chigiri
As much as I love that, shidou is defo rubbing off on you

Whore
I don't know if that's something to be offended by

Chigiri
Be offended, but y/n, why are you awake?,

Whore
Nagi rell asleep on me and I don't wanna wake him up and i can't sleep on this position

Chigiri
You should be putting your health first

Whore
You cannot be talking u practice freak

Chigiri
If we talk practice freak, it's defo kunigami. Istg that man does not rest

Whore
My poor boy