Colour

Y/I = Your initial. (First letter of your name)

You had always hated the colour teal. But being able to look into his eyes before dozing off changed everything. They looked so mystical suddenly. He kept changing things about you that you never expected before. Maybe you'd start wearing teal clothes just so people could say that they matched his eyes whenever you went out with him.

Because he was even in your dreams. And holy shit was he ethereal. His eyes opened to the sight of you. His lips tilted slightly upwards, but only slightly. Not enough to call it a smile, but enough to show that he was very pleasantly feeling.

You got up, mumbling incoherent whispers about random things like blue orchids, radios, and stupid mutters about volleyball. That was until you properly woke up, and mentally slapped yourself in the face so much that it physically hurt somehow.

"Rinnie?" You whispered out. And he instantly turned to face you. "I'm going to go shower, okay?" He nodded, but his expression seemed a bit lingering. "What? Do you want to join?" His face turned cherry blossom pink like an embarrassed child. He was so fucking cute sometimes.

He just muttered something which you didn't hear properly. "Have fun, I'll cook you breakfast." You looked at him slyly before letting out a miniature chuckle. "Gosh, you boys are overfeeding me." He looked at you for a split second, and sighed.

"You should eat three proper meals a day." You knew he was right, but that's such a hassle. You hated hassles. "That's such a bother." His gaze sterned a little bit, but you knew it was because he cared. "Do you want to eat breakfast today, Y/n? Because I won't force you." This man had to be the most understanding person on this earth.

Like genuinely. But he didn't even know it. He didn't even have to try. "Depends what's for breakfast. Is it you?" He looked away to hide the tint on his cheeks. "Shut up, you pervert." You simply feigned offense. "Hm, what do you want?"

You took your sweet time deciding. "I want a fruit salad." He sighed and nodded. "Alright." His words were short, but his silence allowed his expression to shine through. His expression when his mouth was unmoving. He looked so unloving, yet in reality, this boy was so gentle. He was a boy in need of a little bit of loving.

And like that, you split ways. One into the shower, and the other into the kitchen. You felt the warm water wash over your skin like a tidal wave. You hurried your shower a little bit just so you could see Rin faster. You finished up your skincare, put on some cute but comfy clothes, and made your way down the stairs.

He looked so heavenly like that. The dishes were so cute. His looked fairly plain, but yours was so sweetly arranged. Your favourite fruit pieces placed in the shape of a heart with an apple split in half in the the middle. The carving R+Y/I. He looked a bit embarrassed to have done it, but at the same time, he seemed so nonchalant about it like it was natural for him to do so.

So, you took a seat in silence. His expression blinking into worry for a split second. "It's yummy." You said with a smile on your face that called everything down for him. You knew that meant more than just the taste. He knew you meant so much more than that. "I'm glad."

That's all he said. You ate with Rin listening to everything you yapped about for ages. You knew he would have to leave for blue lock again soon, but you didn't want to see him go. You knew that deep down, Ego already knew about their sneaking out because there's absolutely no way. The boys just hadn't realized that yet.

It meant Ego actually gave a shit about these boys' well being. It made you feel a bit grateful that the ones you cared so much about were in good hands. Because honestly, you spent so much time talking to them that they were your closest friends. You don't even want to imagine what would have happened if something didn't possess Bachira to add you to that group chat.