one more minute.

He couldn't leave you there. Honestly, you looked like you were having a shitty dream. Your face all scrunched up, arm falling out of your bed in your previous attempt to grab him. There was no way in this entire world he could just walk out on you.

So he didn't. He let himself carefully drop down to the side of your bed, on the floor. Leaning against the portion of your body that was leaning off. Your hanging arm on his body just slightly. He waited and waited till you were fast asleep. He knew he shouldn't but he couldn't leave yet.

Finally, you had fully drifted off into dreamland. A slight smile on your face — a good dream, likely. He was glad you were sleeping well. Slowly pulling his body away from you and standing up, Itoshi Sae left your house.

—★—

When the morning finally arose for you and your eyes open, you could smell cooking from down the stairs. You hurried down the stairs but then stopped midway as you realized your state. If it was Sae down there, you couldn't go looking like a polluted rat. Unacceptable, truly. You hurried back up and rushed into the shower.

That was the quickest shower humanly possible. Looking through your closet, skimming through eat morning option. You put on a tight-ish  tee shirt and a pair of baggy joggers. Topping it off with your favourite hoodie before running downstairs.

As you thought, it was Sae. With breakfast on the table prepared for you and cooking some things. It made your mouth water. Because the food looked yummy yum yum and Sae cooking also looked yummy yum yum.

By the time he was done, you were sat down. When he turned around, he seemed surprised to see you. "Morning, Sae!" As cheerfully as possible, ignoring the fact you feel half alive because it's morning.

Sae looked okay. Well, he looked majestic but like he looked like an early bird. "Oh, Morning Y/n." Even his voice was amazing in the morning. It was so lovely hearing him say your name. It was addictive.

You shook your thoughts away, it's just his beauty making you act up. It's not like you were absolutely crushing on him. Probably. He sat down opposite you and ate. You never really had an appetite in the morning but you are anyway because you'd likely be too lazy to make lunch later.

There was a comfortable silence, light clicking of utensils. Then he stood up to leave. "Thank you, Sae." He didn't say anything back but instead just walked out. Rude much.. Your eyes watching his every step as he walked out of your door. God, he was gorg... No.

It was time to learn how to control your thoughts and not fawn over every pretty boy. Even if they're really, really pretty. Especially when you have other pretty boys at your door.
So you picked up your phone and decided to to what you do best.

Talk to them. Talk to your future boyfriend. Well, you're so sure one of em will be. Wonder who.

Prisoners

Whore
Sae didnt even tell me your welcome

Sae
K

Hiori
Wtf

Karasu
A whole K is wild.

Kaiser
Is that truly how you treat pretty girls such as Y/n?

Bachira
I can't believe it but, agreed.

Whore
Sae. Don't get cheeky with me.

Sae
Ok sorry.