pxssy out

Pussy out. A game in which each player takes a turn at pulling a card from the deck. The cards are made up of truths, dares and wildcards. You must answer the truth questions or do the dares. OR drink the number of shots shown on the card to "pussy out".

If the dare involves another person and they refuse, the shots will be directed to them. (Have to take the shots instead)

When you answer the question or do the dare, keep the card. The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins.

Wildcards are cards that are usually not directed to the person who picks the card but s group of people. E.g
'All cancers take a shot, this will give you something to cry about'

"So, are we going to play or will you pussy out?"

They were indeed going to play. Everyone gathered in a circle, huddled up and a deck of cards in the middle. Hiori laughing a little. Bachira jumping up and down around.

Just as you brought out the cards from the room, the front door opened causing you to stop. Everyone's heads turned to the door as Kaiser and Ness stepped in. Your jaw literally dropped, how did he even find you? How did he even get in? The door was locked for fuck's sake.

"How the fuck.. did you even?" Stumbling on your words. Shidou just laughed as Isagi put his hands on your  shoulder. Which did not help at all seeing as it only made you into a mess of a girl. "Oh, you must be Y/n." Kaiser said, stepping closer to you, his hand on your chin. Causing you to flinch at the sudden touch especially because you couldn't deny the fact that this man looked good.

Letting go of your chin, he stepped back. Ness on the other hand seemed extremely infuriated by the interaction between you and Kaiser. Isagi was pretty pissed as well, pulling you a little closer. He hated Kaiser and wanted him as far away from you as humanly possible. "Quite pretty." Kaiser's little comment had you spiraling.

You did not like this situation at all but thankfully, your brother stepped in to save you. "Stay the fuck away from my sister, you vegetable looking asshole." Hiori was always a lifesaver.
However, Kaiser just laughed at the words and let himself in through the door.

Kurona noticed the highly tense atmosphere and nudged Aryu to speak up. "Can you shut up and play? This is extremely unstylish." You chuckled at him but it did cheer you up.

A few people weren't playing but just observing as they did not want to drink which was completely fine with everyone there. Zantetsu, Yukimiya and Kurona all sat on the couch to watch you play. Aryu in the end also ended joining them on the couch because he believed it would be unstylish if he drank.

Finally, the game began. Well, you wish. Most of the boys received a message from Ego which didn't sound too pleasant. Of course, that man has eyes everywhere. "Y/n.. We have to go now before Ego fucking kills us. Bro said if we ain't back in time, we'll have natto again which I'm never doing."

Thankfully, you were a pretty understanding person and let them go. Standing by the door to let them all pass through. Giving most of them hugs as they went out. Everyone from blue lock ended up exiting your house. Kaiser and Ness wanted to stay but you kicked Kaiser out and Ness being his puppy followed but not without a hug from you.

Kaiser just got a middle finger from you and Sae just sat on your couch. He didn't look like he was going to leave and that was pretty alright with you. Sae was always a welcome presence seeing as he had helped you before and he was nice to look at. Maybe kind of an asshole sometimes.

You closed the door behind you and sat on the couch next to him before both of you went on your phone. Although sometimes, you would be caught staring at him but who could even blame you?