Little dog

As you read Ness's message, you couldn't help but laugh. Laugh at yourself too. You genuinely thought he was cute and wanted to be close to him.

But he was clearly too obsessed with someone who didn't care for him to even try. You honestly found it quite pitiful. And it was just rude as well. An unloved little dog getting cheeky over someone who will never ever love them.

It was sad. But you didn't pity him anymore. Instead, you started to dislike him a little bit more. And that dislike will only continue to grow the more he gets chatty.

—★—

Prisoners

Whore
@Alexness
You want to fucking go??

Isagi
Wtf happened?

Bachira
That's violent

Ness
Hm? Of course you brought it here. Only reason for that is so that you'd have them all to defend you. Fucking slut. And I meant what I said, you wanna whore arlund with them, sure? But get the fuck away from Kaiser.

Rin
.

Isagi
Idk what to say

Hiori
Who the actual fuck do you think you are to be talking to my sister like that?

Ness
Why defend someone who clearly can't defend herself? Went silent because she's probably crying about it anyway.

Chigiri
Ew.

Nagi
I don't like reading and I don't like you, so shut up

Whore
You know nothing about me. The only reason you're so pressed is because Kaiser's actually acknowledged my existence which is something that took you years to do. Don't you think, Ness, that it's a little pathetic? I don't understand getting mad because I'm talking to someone you've been desperately trying to get to like you. And I'll say it once, Kaiser doesn't give a shit about you.

Karasu
Why is this so funky

Shidou
She has such a pretty mouth, should fill it up with my cum

Reo
Oh. No.

Bachira
😨

Hiori
Shidou Ryusei.

Shidou
Yes, cyan?

Otoya
Cyan is crazy bro

Whore
Don't speak to him like that.

Shidou
Don't speak to me with your mouth full.

Chigiri
I've had enough

Aryu
This is so unglam

Rin
You're disgusting.

Sae
Agreed ^^

Shidou
Look at you two agreeing, such a strong sibling bond.

Whore
You're tweaking