clap back

Hiori left and Hiori returned. He was worried for you. Usually when upset you tend to do nothing. Literally nothing. Luckily, you didn't have school today but you should still eat. Still, you felt like doing absolutely nothing at all for the rest of the day and life.

Well, you did clean and do basic hygiene. Hiori was here to make sure you ate and felt alright. And his baking did both of those all at once. The sweet smell reaching your senses. God, you could taste it through the air.

Your feet dragged your body down the stairs. A bright smile plastered on his face. "Morning, sleep well?" He asked you, practically beaming. Matching his energy suddenly, you nodded frantically.

Once the contents of that oven came out. Heaven on earth. You reached to take a piece of the biscuit or the cakes but Hiori slapped your hand away. "You'll burn." That was a very valid point.

Soon enough, it cooled down and your hands automatically grabbed one. The instant it connected with your mouth, you felt enlightened. Your mood was gone, you weren't upset.

It was time to finally get back at Ness for the bullshit he pulled yesterday.

Prisoners

Whore
@Alexness

Ness
Oh. You.

Bachira
I'm batman

Shidou
I'm spiderman

Kurona
Go go power rangers?

Kaiser
Ness.

Ness
I didn't do anything this time.

Whore
No, I'm not sorry but who tf do u think u were talking to? I get you mad bcs I touched ur master or sum shit. But your an achual freak?? I didn't even touch him, I didn't like suck him off. And honestly, I'm not gonna stay away from him bc he's a fittie??

Kaiser
Awh, thanks pretty lady

Ness
...

Isagi
Bro got done

Whore
I'm not starting issues again, I'm sorting it out now. Your a little bastard who suffered from severe unlove and believes they are entitled to someone they love. It's unrequited u slag

Ness
Oh.

Kaiser
Ouch.

Ness is offline

Whore
Losor

Hiori
She was typing so aggressively

Isagi
U with her?

Whore
He baked for me 😋
They were so yum-yum OMG

Karasu
Will u bake for mee too?

Hiori
I'll poison it.

Karasu
It hurts

Otoya
I feel u homie

Whore
Hs ha, they're so yummy

Isagi
Egos about to check the cameras. I can feel it. Hiori, get back as soon as u can