12

In Amethyst pack

A peaceful morning,everyone around the pack is engaged in their own works.Some people are roaming around the street,some are working, pups are playing around and some of them are even trying to shift. Indeed a peaceful atmosphere except for one.

She is going to meet someone and so much enraged because of the incident that occurred in these past days.
She is so much disturbed because of someone.

Why a mere omega, that's too a little space boy? Can't he look at me for once?I am much better than his so-called destined mate.I am an alpha too which is much better than omega..Then why not me ,Henry?

She was immersed in her thoughts even though she reached her destination.

" ?? : What brings you here , Ms.Caddel Sasha?"

"You know well, I need help."

"Now what you want Ms.?"

"The same one, I want alpha Henry and to become the Luna of the pack."

"But didn't alpha find his fated one?"

"So what? It's a mere omega anyway and a little too.I am more capable of being Luna than that omega."

"Come on Sasha, you are being greedy right now."

"Are you my friend or are you that omega's friend, Joan?"

" I am your friend but that doesn't mean I won't let you know the consequences following your actions."

"Help me...I am going crazy because of this news."

"Wait let me think."

On the other side

Henry was in office to check some pack issues occuring lately.Rogue attack at border is one of them. Henry is really worried about his pack.

Henry was too focused on his work but a call pull him out of it.
Henry's mood suddenly lifted up seeing the caller id.

"Omg,my baby is calling!!!"

On the call

"Hey bun!"

Henry heard a giggle through the phone. It feels like a melody to the cold alpha. By this time Henry knows his little mate had him wrapped around his fingers.

"H-hi alphwa"

Asher oops ,Ashie shyly mumbled.

"How are you Ashie? Is everything ok?"

"Yesh d--- alphwa,eweryting ish otay.Ashie mishes alphwa."

Ashie already put his palm in his mouth for almost slipping the word.

On the other end Henry's heart was doing flip hearing his baby misses him.

"Oh baby,alpha miss you too.How about alpha come to your home and we will go out later?"

Even though Henry is not sure if Asher's parents allow it ,still he said it.
If he can't take his baby out, he will just spend time there in Asher's home.
He really wanted to meet him.He hopes Asher's parents won't be so mean to him.

"Rweally?"

The alpha can even imagine the sparkling eyes of his mate just by his excited sound.

"Yes baby.I will talk to your parents,ok?"

"Yesh dwada."

Ashie went still at that just like Henry.

"W-what did you call me baby?"

Ashie's eyes became teary.

"Sworry alphwa ,me won't dwo it."

Hearing his little's apologies,Henry felt bad. He was just too happy to hear it , it's not that he was mad at Ashie. So he explained to his little omega.

" It's not that baby ,you can call me dwada ,ok?I am not mad."

After what Henry said Ashie sighed happily and shyly replied.

"Yesh dwada."

"See you later ,bun."
"See you dwada."

The call ended.

Henry's thought,

Hearing my baby calling me dwada really made my day.I think little Ashie wants me to be his caregiver.If that's what he wants he will get it.

My prince choose me as his dwada..OMG I am loosing my mind..Why are you beating so fast ?

Henry put his hand on his chest.

I am soo excited for this afternoon.I am going to meet my baby.Wait for me bun.Alpha will take you out to a beautiful place.

Here you go
Ignore the mistakes.
Hope you guys enjoy it.