6

The day of the big celebration
Tonight is the party which is holding in pack house.

In Amethyst pack

The mansion is being decorated using white and purple flowers especially daisies and lavender giving a soft touch to the mansion. It was Henry's idea to go with these flowers as I said the alpha is excited for today.The hope in Henry's eyes make everyone around him concerned. If it didn't go as planned Henry is going to be very disappointed.

Henry is with his bestie trying out his outfit and putting on some ramp walk before Levi. Levi already assured him he looks too good,but the alpha is not convinced. Finally after lots of assurance Henry decided to take a walk around his pack to check the arrangements for the guests.
The camping for other packs are on pack ground with all facilities.

In MoonFlower pack

As noon approached, in Brooks' household after having lunch they are getting ready for the party. Them being neighbouring pack it was easy to reach the Amethyst pack.So Brooks' plan on leaving afternoon.

Mr.Brook and Mrs. Brooks already planned what to wear.But Asher being Asher ,his bed is a mess.Lots of clothes were lying on the bed.

Now what should I wear?I am confused.
Asher thought to himself.

"Ashie what happened?
Omg, what's with this mess?"
Mrs Brooks walks inside the room.

"Mom, please help me choose the clothes for tonight ."

"Oh why are you being stressed about .Come,let me help you."

After a long time they both got satisfied with his mom's selection.

In the afternoon, Brooks' couple got ready and waiting for Asher in the living room. After sometime, they heard someone's foot steps . They turned around and gasped at the sight.

"Omg, my baby looks beautiful." Asher's mom literally screamed.

"You are right honey.Our beautiful bun." His dad supported the fact.

"Thanks mom and dad."Asher replied.

"Let's get going."
Three of them got in the car after locking the house.

Henry after taking bath went to his closet to get his clothes.He wore it and started to stare at himself in the mirror. He is in a white shirt paired with light grey pants and a navy blue blazer which literally enhances his handsomeness.He put little effort on his hairstyle, shoes and accessories etc.

He put little effort on his hairstyle, shoes and accessories etc

(Pic:ctto)

The people entered the hall in mansion.They gasped at the sight of decorations on it.

At that time , MoonFlower pack also entered the hall,The Alpha along with his pack members.
Brooks' awed at the sight of hall. Asher's eyes began to roam around the flowers.He liked the theme.

Some other pack people were staring at Asher and whispering between them.

Omg look at that cutie.

He is so beautiful.

He is an adorable omega.

Asher was wearing a blue t shirt paired with beige cargo.Ashie put some earrings ad some accessories to complete his looks.

Ashie put some earrings ad some accessories to complete his looks

(Pic:ctto)

Some of the whispers were heard by Asher leaving him alerted .As I said being an introvert,he hates attention.
Now people are staring at him , didn't help at all.
Being overwhelmed,he slipped to little space.
"Mwama, me ish scared."
Little Ashie whispered.
"Why bun?"
Ashie pointed at the people .
"Don't worry . Mama and dada is here ok? Be yourself baby."

Mrs.Brooks hugged him and calmed him down.

The party has started and that time Ashie heard loud gasps.He turned around to see a handsome man coming downstairs.He was staring at him ,his green eyes,his outfit,his face everything.Looks like Ashie was in some trance seeing that alpha.

Few minutes before party started,

Henry's wolf has been restless since people entered the hall.

"Levi, am I looking good? It's the first time I'm showing my face to the pack."

"You are looking handsome ,buddy.Don't be nervous.Everything will be alright."

With a positive mindset they both headed to downstairs.

Henry heard the gasps of people.

Suddenly a whiff of vanilla and lavender hit his nostrils.His wolf purred in that scent. He looked around and his eyes stuck on a gorgeous omega boy staring at him.

His wolf said like a mantra

Mate...our mate.....

They kept staring at each other.

So finally they met.
Hope you guys enjoy it.