7

Asher looked at Henry without blinking ,but he doesn't know why he is being attracted to this alpha, to those green eyes.Being 16 ,he can't recognise his mate but definitely feels some connection with him.

Henry is also confused why his mate didn't recognise him.He was about to walk towards him  suddenly his parents called him for cake cutting.
After the cake cutting ceremony,the party began.

Henry is now looking for his Luna and found him sitting on a corner sofa where there are a few people drinking and communicating.Henry walk towards Asher and the intoxicating scent of his mate encircled him leaving him a purring alpha.

Hey!
Henry said being so excited to talk to his mate.

Hi,Mr.Adler.
Asher politely greeted and bowed at him.

Henry became confused.
Didn't he recognize me?
Is he underage ?
Maybe that's why he didn't get any idea.
Henry thought to himself.

"May I know your name?And where are you from?"

Asher replied

"I'm Brooks Asher,from the MoonFlower pack."

"Ohh, I'm Adler Henry, you already know."

"Sorry I forgot to wish you.. Happy Birthday Mr.Adler." Asher said .

"Thank you ☺️.But please do call me Henry ,not Mr.Adler."

Henry pouted and at this sight  Asher smile at him.

"Ok ok Mr.Ad-..oops sorry Henry."

Hearing Henry from his mate's tongue makes the alpha feel funny feelings in his stomach.

"How old are you Asher?"
" I'm 16 ,soon to be 17."

Now I got it why he doesn't recognise me as his mate.Henry pouted at the thought .

Levi's jaw dropped to the floor seeing the cold alpha pouting.
"Am I hallucinating? Did I hit my head somewhere?Omg, what am I witnessing? Alpha pouting." Levi thought to himself.

Asher and Henry talked some random things like about studies, work etc.
Asher is confused why this alpha is not enjoying the party and being here with him whereas Henry is on moon because he was talking to his mate,his Luna.

Suddenly a lightning flashes through the large window following a thunder.Soon it started raining. It's heavily pouring and Asher is scared of this thunderstorm. Soon Asher feels overwhelmed and he slips into little space.

Henry wants to comfort his mate. But he thought his mate will be uncomfortable as Asher doesn't know Henry being his mate.Henry hold his hand and whispered sweet things to him.
"It's ok,Asher. You are safe. I'm here,pup."

The nickname slipped through his tongue but Asher didn't notice it.

"Ashie ish scared,Ashie wan mama and papa."
Asher began to cry.
Henry looks at Asher in a shocked way.