3

In Amethyst pack:

A handsome boy  was sleeping in his king size bed on his mansion.The Alpha's son,Adler Henry or we can call him the next head alpha.The boy is known for his academic as well as bodily-kinesthetic Intelligence.

The sun decided to disturb his sleep as he(sun) sent sun rays to invade his gorgeous eyes.And the mission was successful. The boy opened his beautiful eyes.He stretched his body and got out of bed to gym,his private one.He is 18 and so curious about his fated one.Returning from gym he goes to fresh up and then to dining for his breakfast.He found himself alone in the mansion.

It's true he moved out of Pack house when he hit 18. He do regret sometimes when he seems to be alone in this mansion but he thought to relay on himself more and settle himself. Nobody knows him as Alpha's son as whenever he is in pack house he always wears face mask.So only a few people knew how he looks like. The head alpha own a company ,The Adlers'.Henry work their as the personal assistant of CEO (or his dad) to know about business before taking over it. Mr.Adler is proud of his son as Henry is hardworking.He is glad his son is not spoiled.

Back to story

The maids served him breakfast.
Henry finished his breakfast and went to change his clothes to work clothes.He locked the mansion and drive off to the office. As he was entering,he saw some of his colleagues were drooling at the sight of him.But did he give them a fuck?
Nahh...He walked to his cabin.As he seated,he let out a exhausting sigh.

He planned on taking a day off tomorrow.He need a break from this and want to relax for a day.Thinking these he started his hectic day.

In the evening

Henry walks to the CEO office to inform about his leave.As soon as he knocks on the door, a cold voice heard from the other side, "Come in".

"Good evening dad"
"Good evening son" Mr.Adler smiles at him.
"Dad, I would like to ask for a favour?"
"Go ahead."
"Dad , I need a day off tomorrow "
As soon as Henry spoke Mr.Adler asked him,
"Any particular reason?Because I can't sanction your leave unless there is a genuine reason."

"Actually I need to relax for a day .These hectic work are getting on my head.Just one day.Please dad."

"These or more than these works should have to be done by you in the future . Now you are tired by being an assistant..how you gonna survive being a CEO?"

"Stop it Mr. Give my baby a day off.He just asked for a day not for a month.Why are you acting like that?"
Mrs.Adler barged inside the office.

"Honey, you are here."Mr.Adler said to Mrs.Adler in a surprised way

"You oldie, don't tell me you forget the shopping date."

Henry laughed out.

"No honey, I remembered it,but it just you shown up early.And I am not that much old😕."Mr.Adler complained to his wife.

"Oh ...Can't I come to our company now?"
"That's not I meant, darling. Come sit here honey."

They both sat on the couch.
Mrs.Adler suddenly spoke,

"And don't change the subject, why are you not granting him the leave?"

"I just told him his responsibilities and don't worry I am not a cruel father ,I can see how tired he is.
I am granting him a day off."Mr.Adler said.

"Thank you so much,dad."

Mr.Adler continued,
"But don't expect me to allow you take a leave without genuine reason next time.You are like other employees and I can't be unfair to them as their Alpha as well as their boss.I am letting it slide this time since you are only 18."

"I understand dad.As my work finished today I am going back home.Have a great date 🤭 mom and dad.Take care."Henry said to his mom and dad.

"You too take care baby".Mrs.Adler said while kissing on his cheeks.

"Drive safely son"Mr.Adler patted his son's shoulder.

Henry nodded and walk out of his dad's office.
He is relieved that no employees were in the office at that time  and no one seen them too.

Henry reached his home and took a bath.He already had dinner on his way .
Now he is lying on his bed staring at the ceiling thinking about his future mate.
He is 18 ,which is the time for every werewolves get to know their fated one...but here Henry is still waiting as he turned 18 a few months ago.

"Where are you mate?"Henry thought and sighed.
He closed his eyes and went to his dreamland.

Soon the fated ones will meet . Let's see what happens in their life.
Hope you guys like the story.