5

Author's pov

Another morning in the Amethyst pack which is soon holding a birthday party of one and only heir. Like I said the pack members didn't meet him face to face yet.The literal reason is our main lead hates being centre of attraction as well as he wants to prove to his pack members he is eligible to be their Alpha...not as a silver spoon in his mouth.

Everyone is excited to get a glance of Henry, but here Henry is expecting to find his Luna.As it's a grand ceremony, Mr.Adler invited several packs to this party.Henry hopes his mate will attend the function too.So he thought to make effort in his costumes.He thought to invite his bestie Levi to help him figure out it.

On the phone call,

Henry, Good morning.Why you called me in the morning?

Good morning to you too Levi.
Actually I called you because I need your help.

For what?

I need to figure out what to wear for tomorrow's party.

OMG.... Henry , the cold Alpha is now bothered about his birthday costume.You never cared.What happened suddenly?

Levi, I called you for help not for rubbing the fact in my face.And about being concerned this time is I have a hope that I find my mate this time .So I want to put some effort on the looks.

Oh....I hope you find our Luna soon.
(As well as I hope I find my mate soon)

Don't worry, you will surely meet your other half soon.

How you know I thought about that?

Levi, I have known you for years.I can understand you.

Hope we find our mates soon.Both said at the same time and smiled . They said goodbye to each other and cut the call after planning their meet up.

Henry laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Hope to find you soon ,my Luna.

On the other side the MoonFlower pack is also getting ready to attend tomorrow's birthday celebration of Adler's heir. Somany omegas are flooding to the shop to buy costumes for that day.Here is the thing,they know about the heir being unmated one,they wanna try their shot.Not gonna lie, alphas as well as betas too getting excited for this party.

Little Ashie is on his bed sucking on a pacifier and colouring his drawing book. Mrs.Brooks entered his room and called him.
"Bun, have this milk.Mama wants to talk to you about something."

"Mwilk..?"

"Yes baby .Here take it."
Mrs. Brooks handed him the sippy cup.

"Wat chu wan say ,Mama?"

" Baby, will you like to go to a birthday party tomorrow?"

"Pwarty, it hwave cwandy(candy),cwakes....Ashie loves to go Mama."

Out of nowhere , Ashie's face fell.
Noticing the change in her son's mood,she asked

"What happened bun?"

"All bwill hwate Ashie for being lwittle. Nwo one plways with mwe."

"Who said that bun, we love a
Ashie so much. Don't worry about others.Mama and papa will protect you .If my bun wants to go ,we will go,ok?"

"Ok mwama."

Ashie goes back to his colouring activity after finishing his sippy cup.

Asher have been bullied in his university for being little. Even though so many adores him,his insecurity gets its best when he is near people or crowd.

Now Asher is sitting in the balcony out of his little space ,thinking about tomorrow's party.His instincts say something is about to happen.He hopes it's a positive one.
His inner omega is getting excited for tomorrow.With these thoughts he gets on his bed and went to dreamland.

So here's the update
Ignore my mistakes.
Hope you guys like it.