4

Henry's wolf is a dark one with red eyes showing his intimidating character.He is an alpha so his wolf is large one.His woody scent makes him an alluring wolf too.

At Alamea river :

The river which divides the Amethyst and MoonFlower pack.She flows in grace and caressing all the living around her.The flower blooms on its shore enhances the beauty of the great Alamea.The sun rising makes the water glows a yellowish orange colour.

The sun rising makes the water glows a yellowish orange colour

(Pic:ctto)

Henry's pov:

Today is a day off.I should really have a run around forest. Its been a while I did that.After having breakfast,I shifted to wolf form and ran .It is really fun.My wolf was having his time .The wind blows as I ran makes fur waves in my body.It's calming and peaceful.I absolutely needed this break.

After sometime I ran to the border . It's well known for the Alamea river.As the name says, a precious one.The river is epitome of the nature's beauty.

The other side of the river is the MoonFlower pack.Both packs have right on river and we both are in friendly terms,we can literally chill around it.

After shifting I sat on the shore and dip my foot on the water.The cold water eases my mind and I was enjoying the peaceful day. Out of sudden I thought about my fated one.He or she should enjoy being here.I should definitely take them to the Alamea once I found them. My wolf suddenly howled showing his despair to hold our mate.

Suddenly I heard some sounds behind the bushes on the other side of the river.My wolf alarmed and my scent spiked .We couldn't able to find the scent of whatever it's behind the bushes.

Is it a rogue? I was already on attacking position in case he come across the river.

Asher's pov:

Today I feel big and I have no classes till afternoon.I put on a scent blocker and got ready.I plan on walking to the Alamea river as it really a soothing moment in the life of a hectic University student.I study arts as I love painting.My little one too is a big fan of drawing even though most times it comes out as scribbles.But I am always proud of it.

I was in my wolf form and walking around the forest ,the breeze caressing my fur.
I was almost nearing the river .

Then I heard a howl.A desperate one.

Hearing that howl makes me sad but at the same time I am alarmed.

Is it a rogue?
How i am gonna defend it?

No no it's an alpha .I can smell his scent.A woody one,so alluring ----
Omg ,what the hell are you thinking?

Even though I am afraid I was in my defense mode.My whole body is telling me to turn around and run.

That's what I did.I ran away praying for my life.

Author's pov:

Henry was watching the wolf ran away. His heart was beating fast just by seeing this.

Who is he?I think he is not a rogue.
But who are you?
Why my heart is beating this fast?
Henry thought.

On the other side,

Who is he?Why his scent pulling me towards him?Who are you,alpha?
Asher thought.

In this story,the rogues has no scent.

So that's for today.Hope you guys like it.It's almost near to their meeting.