Part 1

"Hey you..! Stop it right now..!"

You yelled at your college mate John who was almost breaking Lara's hands by grabbing it as hard as he could..

"How dare you touch her again !? Do some shame John!!" You said in clear loud voice..

"She's mine! Mind your own business bloody bitch!" He said glaring at you..

"You lost the right of calling her yours the day you decided to date another girl when you already had her.. You cheat..!" You said while a drop of tear flowed down her cheek..

"Leave me John" She said while looking straight into his eyes.. Tears never stopped falling down from her eyes.

John clenched his jaw while leaving her hand.. "I'll never let you date another guy ever in your life" He said pointing his index finger towards her..

His face was red with anger and the nerves of his forehead are clearly visible..

He left immediately without looking at anyone of the crowd that he formed by his shameless actions..

You moved near her and hold her hands in yours.. "Are you Okay Lara ?" She hummed in response.. She was not in the state of having a conversation at all..

You understood that she need some space, so you grabbed a chocolate out of your duffle bag and handed it to her..

"Take care hmm.. And never hesitate to call me whenever you need help okay ?" You said in a soft low voice.. She again hummed in response..

You turned around to leave but just then she held your wrist from behind.. "Thank you so much Y/N !" She said in her cracked voice due to crying..

You turned back to face her.. "I'll always be by your side and I don't want any thanks in this matter.. You're my friend Lara..!" You said while smiling in pain and she nodded in response..

You moved closer to her and held her shoulders..
"I wish you'll soon find someone who can heal your pain and give you all the happiness that you deserve in your life"

You said and left from their so that she can get some space after all those hurdles..!

You came out of the class and walked along the other classes while everyone around was looking at you with wide open eyes..

You know the reason but you didn't pay any attention to anyone of them and continued walking confidently..

You reached the center of the college where a beautiful fountain was build and there was beautiful flower bushes encircled around it..

Suddenly you hear someone told "Isn't it that girl who always protect Lara from that bully gym guy..!?"

Someone replied.. "Yes..! She has too much courage.. None from the college ever dared to meddle in his matters otherwise he you already know how bad that guy is..!"

Then the other replied.. "It's her first year and it's only two to three days of her joining this college.. Don't worry she'll know how to act with the boss of this college by the end of this month only.." A chuckle left his mouth..

"Yeah you're right.. just wait and watch !" the other replied and both of them started laughing..