8. pleasing her

Third member POV

        " Hey babe. Let's watch the video now." Sophia pouted,staring at Cara from the bed

         " I'm almost done,just a minute." Cara said still scribbling on her note.

        " Come on." Sophia said impatiently.
Cara got up and headed towards the bed. She climbed in and pulled Sophia towards her, making Sophia sit on her lap.

          " You work too much." Sophia scoffed and Cara smiled, nuzzling her face on Sophia's neck.

      The movie began and Sophia was enjoying it while Cara watched on. Soon a musical scene came up and Sophia began to dance, rubbing her butt on Cara's lap.

      " Fuck babe,stop doing that." Cara whispered shifting uncomfortably.

       " Stop what?." Sophia asked. That's when she felt it. Cara's no er was poking her ass.

      Sophia smirked and continued her Dancing,being more rough and sensual with her moves.

      " God fuck." Cara moaned, feeling herself get bigger from Sophia grinding on her.

       " Babe sto....p" Cara shivered.

" What's wrong baby?." Sophia asked smirking.

     " Dammit ." Cara groaned. She gripped Sophia's waist and turned her around to face her. She then smashed her lips on Sophia.

      Sophia moaned and returned the kiss,her hand working on Cara's belt. She loosened the belt and unzipped her trousers.

      " Take it off." Sophia whispered.

" Oh no,no babe don't." Cara broke the kiss running a hand through her messy hair.

       Sophia slipped a hand into Cara's jeans and gripped Cara's dick, making her release a loud moan.

       " Take it off."

" Ooh God." Cara thrust her hips up and pulled her jeans down to her knee. Sophia pulled her boxers down and stroked Cara's dick.

         " Fuck baby." Cara groaned as Sophia kissed her way down towards her hips to her dick. She hissed then sighed when Sophia licked her tip then covered her dick with her lips. Cara threw her head back in pleasure as she gripped the sheets tight. The pleasure was too overwhelming for her to bear.

        " Soph I'm close." Cara whispered,her eyes anywhere but on Sophia.

        Sophia continued until she felt warm, sticky liquid slid down her throat as Cara thrust into her mouth before retreating.

       " Fuck." Cara cursed. She drew Sophia up by her waist and made her seat on her lap.

       " You like it?." Sophia smirked, making Cara groan.

      " I didn't want you to do that,even if I enjoyed it." Cara grumbled and Sophia burst into laughter.

      " It won't be my last though."

" Yeah." Cara said blushing.

        Sophia followed Cara's view to the tv showing a hot sex scene and burst into laughter again.

***************************†***************

         ❤️❤️❤️.