4. I LIKE YOU TOO

Diana's POV

        God all I wanna do is fuck that ass.

All morning my dorm roommate has been driving crazy.

      She's been acting all nice and intimate with me and it was turning me on. It didn't help that she was wearing an oversize sleeveless top with nothing but her red lacey panty underneath. Fuck I had already changed my undies twice,and it would soon be the third time now.

        " Ana you alright?." She asked giving me a worried look. God her voice was so sexy when she called me by my nickname.

         " Yeah I'm fine. I'd just head in for a while." I said in a tight voice and she gave me a confused smile.

        " Alright I'd bring dinner over when it's ready." She said.

     " Thanks." I whispered and hurried off quickly.

      I entered the room and slammed the door,not bothering to lock it.

      This is too much

  I quickly stripped off my cloths just leaving my bra on.   Sitting at the end of the bed I spread my legs and slid two of my fingers through my clit, moaning at the contact.

     I blushed seeing my juice leak down my thighs and onto the bedsheets.
Oh  goddd........

         I slid my two fingers into my clit and moaned loudly. God I didn't want her to bear me but I can't help it.

     Bitting my lips,I began thrusting my fingers into my hole in crazy speed, trying to release some of my built up nerves.

    " oh Stella." I moaned breathlessly. I just couldn't help but picture her fucking me with her fingers untill I was slutty mess.

   I lowered myself into the edge of the bed making sure my clit had direct contact with the edge,then I began grinding my hips into it, feeling my sensitive clit get too much pleasure.

      " Ahh Stella." I groan and immediately covered my mouth with my free palm. Then I heard someeone draw in their breath and I froze. Oh nonononono........

     In my attempt to draw myself into the bed and cover up,I ended up slipping and falling flat ass on the floor.

       My head snapped towards her to see stella looking at me with wide amused eyes. Her eyes met mine for some seconds before she smiled softly.

       " It's because of me isn't it?." She whispered, placing the tray I didn't notice she was carrying on the table.

     I stared at her,unable to speak.

She walked over towards me and sat on the bed beside me. Her gaze fell below me and I followed her gaze to see my cum creating a small puddle underneath my clit. My face immediately turned bright red. God this is embarrassing.

     " Stella this isn't what....ahh." I squeled when I felt myself being pulled up from my waist. She sat me on her lap and spread my legs wide apart. Her left hand with towards my right boob while her left hand trailed towards my clit.

     " Oh god " I moaned quietly when she brushed my wet clit.

      " Stella please...." I cried out. This was too much for me to take.

   I then felt her thrust her fingers into my hole and began moving it.

      " Should I go faster love?." She whispered trailing kisses down my neck. I whimpered loudly before I moaned out loudly.

    " Yes." I whispered. She then squeezed my boob as her hand movement went even faster and rougher making me whimper and groan.

     " Don't hold your moans for me baby,I wanna hear your sexy voice." Stella whispered, gently nibbling on the crook of my neck making me moan loudly.

      " God I love these." She said pinching my nipples.

       " Ahh Stella......" I said feeling myself throb around her fingers.

     " Yeah baby girl I know. Go on love,release that sweet cum of yours for me." Her moved reduced a bit and I screamed her name through my organism.

     " I'm here baby girl,I'm here." She cooed me, rubbing my back as my body slumped on hers.

     I looked up and blushed hard seeing her put her cum coated fingers into her lips.

     " So sweet." She moaned. God she looked to hot doing that. Fuck I can't even believe she did that.

        " Stella..."

" You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this. I had terrible imagination of what you'd do if I gave it a try." Stella said, kissing behind my ear.

     I looked at her shocked at what she said. She had wanted to do this for a long time? Damn.

     " Thanks....but."

" No Kiara,if it's okay with you,this won't be the last time." She smiled and I giggled.

     " I really like you." I smiled.

    " Same." She wrapped her arms around my waist.

     " Dinner's ready." She smiled.

******†******

Oh my god.......

      My biggest,deepest most sincere apologies for leaving you guys hanging for this long. I was so caught up with Alot of things that I totally forgot about updating this story. This is an apology story. I hope it covers up for my ignorance.

     Who's reading this while they're horny?

(Don't forget to vote and comment)

    Thank you.