2. HORNY DREAMER PT 1

(warning: this character is transgender. You can skip if you don't feel like reading it).

Cara's POV

     " Fuck." I whispered curse feeling myself get hard from some certain someone grinding into me while I'm asleep.

     I slowly opened my eyes to see my girlfriend moaning and grinding into me hard.

     " Ahhh... please Cara...." She moaned in her sleep.

      She wasn't usually the type to be turned on at night so I was kinda taken aback. She must be having a horny dream,and that dream has made me hard as fuck.

      " Babe....." I whisper yell shaking her lightly but it only made her moan louder and her body movement rougher.

     " Ooh God." She moaned.

God she wasn't gonna let me sleep if I don't do something.

      I switched places with her body and pulled her on my body.

     I pulled her night gown off leaving her naked. She never sleeps with undies or bra.....

    I massaged her right boob with my left hand while my right hand snaked down towards her clit.

     I pulled at her nipple as I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy and she moaned loudly. God I can feel myself leaking precum because of her sexy moans.

     I start thrusting my fingers into her core, increasing my speed every few seconds.

     " God baby,please put it in." She moaned out. God why did she have to be asleep.

     I lay her on the bed and spread her legs apart. I then pulled my PJs down releasing my seven inch dick. God it felt so good as cool breeze hit it. Damn.

     I took my dick with my hand and pumped it a few times before I slowly slid it into her dripping hole.

     " Ahh fuck.....yes." she moans out loudly making me harder.

    I so badly want to wreck her apart,but sadly I can't because she's asleep. I can't do that without her concent.

     I slowly began moving in and out of her as her face changed from cute to slutty. She couldn't suppress her moans,and neither can I suppress my groans.

     " Ahh fuck baby,you're tight." I groan out, making her body jolt.

      " I'm close." She whispered and I went a little harder, trying to push her towards the end.

      As expected,few thrusts later,her body shook hard as she cummed all around my dick, making me nearly mad with anticipation and pleasure.

     I moved in her a few more times before I pulled out of her. God I was still as hard as fuck,but she had stopped moaning or talking.

       I quickly rushed from the bed into the bathroom discarding my top and jumping into the shower. I'm not used to touching myself so I had to make do with the cold shower. It did kill the intense pleasure I felt,but in a really painful way.

     I came out,redressed myself and cleaned her up,not bothering to dress her up too.

     I got back in and wrapped my arms around her waist feeling her ass press against my dick.

     " Fuck. You're really something." I chuckled. Kissing her softly on the lips, I laid my head and slowly fell asleep.

***†***

    Pt 2 is coming right after this.