5. YOU'RE FORGIVEN.

(Transgender warning)

Bella's POV 

     " Babe please I can't bear this anymore." My girlfriend moans into my ear pulling my ass towards her jeans to feel her throbbing dick.

      " Well you should have thought of that before you decided to do something as stupid as that." I said pulling away from her.

     " I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to drink so much." She said, moaning as she felt another wave of unbearable pleasure.

      " Nope. You have to learn your lesson." I smiled and she groaned out,her eyes rolling back in pleasure.

         My girlfriend and I were at the shopping mall doing some last minute shopping,and I was taking my time to properly select my items while she burned in unreleased tension.

      See,two nights ago,my girlfriend and I had an argument and she ended up leaving the house late at night. She didn't come back and that got me worried and scared as fuck. I was looking for her like a lost puppy trying to find it's owner. I later found her in one of the big hotels out the city side. She was drunk as fuck and could hardly recognize me. Fuck she didn't even let me come close to her.

         And now she getting her payback. Feeling pleasure and not being able to release was the worst thing you can ever do to your partner, believe me.

       " Can you at least take one off." She whispered,her eyes teary. I began to feel bad for her. I had placed a vibrator inside her while blocking her release with cock rings. She's been holding it since morning and it's almost evening.

       " Ma'am, are you alright?." One of the cloths department workers asked her. She glared at the worker before biting her lips to keep in her moans.

       " She's okay,just kinda feeling sick that's all." I smiled at the worker before she nodded and left.

        " Go seat in the car. I'd be there soon. AND don't touch yourself." I warned her, tossing the key towards her and giving her a peck on the lips.

      I quickly paid for the goods and with the worker help,took them to the car booth.

       I got in and glaced back. She was sitting down legs wide apart and mouth open,her body jerking ever so slightly.

      " Mmpph." She moaned deeply.

I started the car and began driving,the guilt of what I did to her getting on me hard.

       " Love I'm sorry." She unconsciously moans out making me more guilty. Oh goodness.

      We got home soon after,and she dashed out of the car heading for our room. I carried the bags in and dropped them on the sofa, following her after.

      I opened the door and my breath hitched. She had already stripped off all her cloths, lying on the bed, being a hot moaning mess.

      I walked over towards her and slid two fingers through the length of her dick.

     " Oh no,no...." She moans her body jerking roughly.

       I turned off the vibrator and took the six rings off her gently. Her dick was now horse blood colour from the lack of blood circulation.

       " Love it hurts,bad." She whisper cries when I grazed my finger on her red tip.

      " I'm sorry baby." I whispered.

I bent down and blew air on it before kneeling on the bed, straddling her gently.

      I took her dick and slowly jerked her a few times before I lowered myself on her.

      " Oh fuck!." She screamed feeling my pussy squeeze her good.

      I began moving slowly, ignoring the amazing pleasure I felt doing this. Her dick was soft, swollen and big,and I liked it.

       Suddenly she flipped us over and slammed into me rough.

       " Fuck." I screamed out in pain and pleasure.

       " I'm sorry,I'm sorry." She said, sliding out of me immediately.

      I didn't want her to stop. It was more for her than me.

      " No,keep going. I just wasn't used to it." I smiled.

     She nodded and gently slid into me. Slowly at first,she began to fasten her pace untill the bed was rocking to the best of her hips. She was going rough and it kinda hurt,but it still felt good too.

       Her hair was sticking to her forehead and neck,her lips was open whispering apologies and praises to me,her right hand on my boob while her left supporting her. This immediately drove me towards the end.

      " God baby I'm close." I said breathlessly. She nodded and continued until I cummed, moaning her name. She reduced her pace untill I was finished then she pulled out.

      " Wh...you haven't finished yet." I said seeing her seat up.

     " You can't go a second time. It doesn't hurt that much again." She said,and I instantly knew what she meant. Oh no you don't.

     I pushed myself up and pushed her to lie down back before trailing kisses from her upper body to her dick. I jerked it a few times before I slid it into my mouth.

      " Oh my god love." She moans out,her eyes rolling back.

      She gripped the sheet and began pounding my throat roughly. I gagged a little but restrained myself.

       " Love I'm close..." She groans. I went faster with my movement before I felt warm sticky liquid run into my mouth. I pulled out slowly and swallowed it.

      I blushed when I saw her jerking herself,cum still shooting out of her dick. She moaned my name out loudly before she collapsed, cumming for the third time.

       She pulled me on her body before she slumped on the bed.

" I'm never doing that to you again." I whispered making her chuckle.

     " I don't blame you. I kind of deserved it. It feels good knowing I still have someone to restrain me from my bad habits." She smiled,her eyes fluttering as she yawns.

      " I'm sorry. I was the one who caused the argument in the first place but I'm here acting all Godzilla on you." I blushed.

     She wrapped her arms around my waist, pressing my ass on her dick with her chin on my neck,she kissed me.

        " You're forgiven." I smiled.

     " I love you." She whispered before dozing off.

      I pried my way out of her comforting hold and cleaned her and myself up. After that I hopped back on the bed,still naked just like her. I lay down on the bed and she unconsciously pulled me to her, spooning me again.

      " I love you too." I smiled, pecking her lips before dozing off.

*******†*******

Please Sue me. I'm obsessed with transgender couples.

     What's your favorite gender type?

I can't promise daily posts but I'd try my best.

    Thank you all.