3. HORNY DREAMER PT 2

(Continuation of horny dreamer)

Bianca's POV

     I slowly opened my eyes, awakening from my sleep, a very good one might I add.

     I closed my eyes briefly and that's when I fell something poking my ass. I tried moving but realize the strong grip around my waist.

    My arms slid down and touched.....

Wait I was naked?

     I turned my body to face my girlfriend and scanned her face then her cloths. She had on another pyjamas,I was naked,she had an uncomfortable expression on her face and her dick was pressing my.....

Then it clicked. Why my sleep felt so good? Why I felt relieved and why my girlfriend was hard this early in the morning.

    I manage to free myself from her hold and sat up. Looking down at her legs, I could see the obvious bulge through her PJs. God that must hurt for her.

     I placed my right palm on her dick and she groaned. She shifted slightly then continued her sleep.

     I gently pulled her PJ trouser down, her dick immediately springing out in it's full length. HOLY COW that's huge.

     I wrapped my hand around her dick and she let out a muffled moan. I slid her top above her boobs and grabbed one with my free hand.

    I began pumping her fast as I squeezed her boob, making her moan out loud in pleasure. God that was hot.

     I then used my thumb to rub her tip making her groan,before putting her inside my mouth.

     I began bobbing my head up and down, trying to go as deep as I could so she could feel the pleasure more.

     " Shit.....baby what are you....Ahhh."  she said before releasing a deep moan as I slammed her dick into my mouth hitting the back of my throat.

     " God Love that feels good." She moans out. I couldn't help but be flustered by the way she said it. It was so damn hot.

     She ran her hand through my hair but pulled her hands back, gripping the bedsheets instead. She began thrusting her hips slowly ito my mouth as I went faster than before.

     " Love......I'm close..." She warns breathlessly but I still kept going. She jacked her hips into my mouth as I felt her throb inside me.

     I slid my hands up towards her chest and groped her boobs making her groan.

     She tried pulling out but I pressed her hips down firmly.

     She let out a loud groan seeing my persistence not to let her pull out.

     " Baby....I'm....gonna...." She tried warning before she let out a sexy groan, her eyes rolling back as she cummed inside my mouth.

    She slowly rode her steam before she pulled out.

     I immediately swallowed everything before I felt her hands in my waist as she pulled me up.

     " Fuck love,that was....." She moans out closing her eyes briefly.

     " Amazing." I helped her complete her sentence.

      " You shouldn't have swallowed it. I wanted to pull out." She frowned,her finger grazing the corner of my lips.

      " I know,I just didn't want you to. You've done enough for me. I'm always the one making you hard all the time with my horny ass." I whispered.

       " Hey,I'm not complaining,am I? I love you just the way you are. Always horny or never horny it still doesn't count. Besides you really do need the steam out of you." She smiled softly.

      " Thank you." I smiled,before slamming my lips in hers.

     " Ok,you must be tired. You Go back to sleep now." I said, seeing her yawn.

    I try getting down from the bed but was immediately pulled back.

     " Hey." I yelled

   " You're sleeping with me." She said,eyes closed.

***†***