6. YES MOMMY

Hilda's POV

      I was sitting at one corner of bar near the pool staring at the cheerleaders dance, especially Emily, the cheer captain. God she was so gorgeous.

         Few times she's caught me staring at her and I blushed and turned away. I didn't want her to know I liked her or was having horny thoughts about her. It didn't help matters that I walked into her changing wearing only her black lace panties hours earlier. God I was embarrassed,but I wouldn't lie,I enjoyed the view.

       Once I glanced at her and when she glanced back, I actually held her gaze, then she smirked at me. My face immediately changed colour and I broke the contact.

      The partly was flowing full swing but I was getting bored of it. I got up and entered the main house. I was about entering one of the dance rooms when someone pulled my waist into the next room and slammed my body on the closed door.

       " What the fu....." I swallowed my curse when I saw who it was. It was frickin Emily and she was smirking at me.

         " Hey Hilda baby. Where do you think you were heading to?." She smiled playing with the hen of my shirt. I could feel myself dripping on my underwear.

       " Emi... Ly what do... Do... are." I stammered seeing her unbuttoning my shirt.

        " You haven't answered my question princess." She said. She pulled me towards her and took my shirt off, tossing it across the room.

    My face went red seeing her staring at my cream colored bra.

      " I.... Was....bored with....the pool... party...so I was just heading in..." I stammered surprised at how low my voice was. I wasn't sure she even heard me.

       " What a shame. And here I was thinking you came in to look for me." She said running her thumb over my bra, pressing my nipple.

     " Why would I look for you?." I whispered.

" Well you certainly couldn't keep your eyes to yourself and you're always a blushing mess around me too." She said. Her hands travelled down towards my joggers untill she slipped her hands into it, gripping my butt.

     " Emily....what....what...the hell do you..think you're doing?." I said,my voice coming louder this time.

       " What does it look like I'm doing? You've been seducing me this whole week and I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna fuck these babies untill they go sore." She said letting out a moan when her finger grazed my butt cheek.

     " How was I seducing you?." I asked shocked, trying not to get flustered by her last statement. I'm already dripping because of her.

      She pressed her body against mine, planting faint kisses on my neck.

     " You think I don't notice them? You coming to school without bra letting these babies jiggle around,you wearing short shorts to school, pulling your skirt up, bitting these lips and eyeing my body during cheerleading practice. I see them all,and you don't know how long I've fucked myself in my room thinking of doing crazy shit to this sexy body of yours." She said before turning my body so my back pressed against her front body. She pulled my joggers down and slipped one of her hands into my underwear.

      " I wasn't doing it to seduce you. I was only doing it because I wanted to." I moaned.

      " Is that why you're dripping from your clit? Is that why your pant is soaked and you're moaning to my touch?." She said rubbing my clit with her fingers.

     I moaned out when she roughly pulled my bra below my boobs, making them bounce.

      " God I love these babies. I so badly wanna suck them senseless but I don't have the time." She moaned. She gripped one of my boobs hard and slipped two fingers into my hole, making me moan loudly.

      " I love your moans love. It's so fucking sexy." She whispered making me moan louder. I began grinding and riding her fingers, making her chuckle.

     " I bet you've never had anyone make you wet as I did. You're such a pretty slut,my pretty slut. Put that in that lovely head of yours." She said gripping my boob harder until it hurts.

      " Ahh goodness Emily I'm close." I moaned out. She increased her pace grinding herself into my ass.

       " It's mommy for you gorgeous." She said slamming my clit hard.

       " Fuck yes mommy. I'm cumming mommy." I screamed before cumming on her fingers. She let me rid my high before she turned me around, making me watch her lick my cum off her fingers.

       " You taste devine baby." She smiled and I moaned.

       " I just got you warmed up princess. The next one isn't gonna be as sweet as this. I'm gonna fuck this beautiful ass of yours untill you can't walk anymore. You got that princess?." She asked.

      " Yes mommy." I whispered,my body jerking slightly at her words.

       " Good girl. Dress up quickly,I don't want anyone looking at what's mine with bitchy eyes." She said eyeing my current state. She then kissed me softly on the cheeks and lips before she left.

     God my dream just came true,but even better than I imagined.

********†********

    Sup babies.

This story got me mind blown.(😭😭I need someone to fond over me and call me pretty names too)

     Anyway I don't know if you guys liked it so I need confirmation for the story.

      If you liked it,you can comment for part two. If you don't,just comment it. ( I personally like to make part two for this)

Thanks you all.

    ( Let's just ignore the fact that I'm horny as fuck right now😐😐).