7. YES MOMMY PT 2

HILDA'S POV....

      It's been a week since that mind-blowing incident happened between me and Emily but we haven't talked since then. The annual school cheerleading competition is coming up and they've been really busy, especially Emily. She was the captain after all.

        I've been going for all her practices and she'd noticed. She always notices when I attend her practice. She just doesn't have the time to see me,much less come over to talk.

(Skip to after the competition because I'm too lazy to write all those shit)

      The competition was over and as expected,we won the cup. I felt so amazed and turned on watching Emily perform. She was good,and so fucking hot.

       Emily and her best friend were throwing a success party at Emily's mansion of a house,and I got invited,obviously.

      I really dolled up for the party not to impress,but to make Emily notice me. I had on blue body hug one handed dress, making sure my ass and nipples were on display.

     Sadly my dress got the attention of some stupid jocks and cheerleaders but not Emily. I haven't seen her since she announced the beginning of the party.

      " Hey you're jasmine right? Emily's best friend." I asked the girl I always see Emily with. I actually thought they were a couple.

      She looked over at me and smirked,then She laughed.

     " She's busy,but I can't tell where she is right now." She smiled before walking off. Very strange.

      Bored out of my mind,I walked up the staircase looking for a room to cool off. Each room I enter either has some guy fucking a girl or some girls making out. I don't wanna even talk about the threesome couple I saw fucking.

     I was about walking into another room when I got pulled back but my waist and dragged down one lonely corridor. Ahh not again.

      " Hey princess ." I heard her voice. I looked over at her and saw her beautiful smiling face.

      " Hey." I blushed.

      " Heard you were looking for me." She said eyeing my nipples. I didn't feel so confident now.

       " Yeah, congrats on your win." I whispered. I heard her chuckle before lifting my chin up.

    " Oh love. I really love this dress, but it's showing way too much things that only I and I alone can see. Were you planning on having some dude bang you senseless?." She said, her voice having a hint of jealousy and anger in it. She grazed her thumb over my hard nipple then she pinched it hard.

       " Ouch." I cried out in pain.

   " That wasn't the answer to my question sweetheart." She frowned.

      " I wore the dress for you." I whispered.

   " Oh really. But I remember telling you that I hate people seeing what's mine didn't I? Or didn't you get the message?." She said, her voice a little lower than before. She pressed her body on mine, her lips inches away from mine, looking deep into my hazel eyes.

       " Princess you're mine. Mine to kiss, touch, possess, spoil, love and fuck. Only I have the right over you." She whispered.

      Before I could register her words, she pulled me down the corridor and into a room.

    The room was big, and beautiful. It also scented like her. This must be her room. God it smelled lovely.

       " Strip." I heard her say from behind me. I gulped,not bothering to turn around. I stripped my gown and panties off and stood there stiffly.