1. I LOVE YOU.

" Babe I'm home." I yelled immediately I entered the house but got no response.

    I checked the living room and kitchen but couldn't find my girlfriend.

        Was she asleep? She was a late night person so it surprised me.

    I jogged upstairs and headed towards our room. Through the hallway I could hear faint moaning and instantly knew what she was up to.

     I got to our room and lucky for me the door was slightly opened.

    I peeped in to see her on the bed fully naked and legs wide apart grinding into her pillow while pleasuring her clit with her right fingers trying to keep herself up with her left hand.

      It was so hot that I felt instantly turned on.

     I opened the door ever so slightly and closed it behind me. Her eyes were shot and she was too aroused to notice my presence I guess.

      I tiptoed over to where she was and pressed one knee on the bed which went unnoticed too.

    I gently wrapped my arms around her waist and her body jolted back in shock.

    " Hey." I whispered in her ear,my lips curved in a smirk.

      " Babe....you're back." She stuttered.

      " Yeah. I finished my work on time,so....." I trailed off.

      " Babe it's not what you think,I was only,Ahh...fuck." she moaned as I pushed two fingers into her very slippery clit.

     I began thrusting my fingers faster into her core as her moans got loader and hotter.

     " Ahh....babe.. please.....don't stop.....I'm close." She breath out.

     I increased my pace as I kissed her lightly on her neck.

      " Baby I'm gonna." Her breath was heavy now.

      " Go on love, come for me." I whispered and her body shook. Soon wet liquid slid down coating my fingers. I kept moving my fingers in her until she came undone.

     She glaced over to me and I withdrew my fingers and slid it into my mouth sucking her cum off.

    " You're delicious."

     Her cheeks went bright red before she covered her face with her hands and rested her head on my body.

     " Thanks." She whispered.

   " That's nothing babe. I know you were just horny. It's totally normal. I'm sorry I'm not making enough time for you." I said, rubbing her boobs.

    " It's not your fault." She moans.

  " Sure it wasn't. You wanna go again?." I asked making her head raise in surprise.

    " Aren't you tired?." She asked thoughtfully.

     I slammed my lips on hers as my response and she moaned before sitting up,ready for round two.

***†***

   So?

I'm not certain how to feel about this story but I hope it's good.